Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Telling my parents I smoke.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ii Blow TreeZ, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Okay, in order for you to really understand this, I have to give you a little background.

So every time I go over my moms (cause my parents are divorced) she usually goes in the basement or somewhere that I'm not. And when she comes back, I smell weed coming from her. I've always smelt it on her but was too nervous to say anything. Ever since I started smoking, I've been feeling the urge to tell her I smoke. Now, my mom is real cool and laid back about everything. She never yells at me for anything. And I can always tell her anything. So over Christmas, I went to her house and spent the night. Just me and her went out back to light off some leftover fireworks I had brought with me. This being, I sought it out to be the best opportunity to tell her. So I did. She took everything in and was perfectly fine with it. She told me "I can't tell you not to do something I do also". For hours after that we were talking about smoking and related things. It was the best decision I've made. Now, we both have an interest to share, and, that night, she even even offered me a bowl. Of course I accepted. It was a little weird at first, being I was smoking a bowl with my mom.But it felt so good to be able to tell her and share it with her. And now, this new years, I'm going back over with all my stuff, and we're both going smoke and have a good time. I just though I should let the city know my little story.

2. story time:hello: yay!

3. That's amazing! I wish more parents were like this.

4. I recently also told my parents that I smoke. I did this because my parents always seemed quite chill, and I was making good grades, so just incase things didn't turn out the way I wanted, they would have nothing to throw in my face. I had to time it perfectly, and I figured after they both drank a few glasses of wine would be the perfect time.

I basically told them, then they told me that they used to smoke hash when they were younger, and they told me stories about the guy who would deliver the hash to them and some of the crazy times they had. Then they basically told me that as long as it didn't screw up my life, they were fine with me smoking. I was pretty happy that night, and I think that if I play my cards right I can possibly get a smoke session with them :smoke:, but I didnt want to push my luck that night.

Pretty pleased though

5. Thats good. I still think it's really weird that me and my mom smoke together, haha.

6. Haha. Yeah it's pretty cool. But it's not like it changed our relationship, well it has. But I still see her the same way I did before. :)

7. I have the same problem. My mom somkes as well, and she knows i smoke. She found my stash, going through my room. She wasn't said anything about it, but know she hides her weed, like ima steal it. -_-.

8. LOL i remember when my dad found my weed. I had an eighth sitting in my computer case and he took it in to get it fixed. When I got home from school my weed was sitting on my keyboard and I could tell some was missing. I went downstairs and my dad comes up to me with red eyes and said "You smoke good weed".

9. Haha.. that made me laugh.

My parents know I smoke weed. I didn't tell them, they just found out after a few years of toking in my room. My dad came in my room before looking for something and went through my desk drawers and found all my shit. He didn't care, and he told me about how he use to toke when he was younger.

10. My dad knows I smoke now. I told him when I first started he's really chill with it. Every now and then he'll take some tokes to help his pain since he just had open heart surgery (smoked cigs for years). And my step mom occasionaly smokes with me too. My real mom knws I smoke and is ok with it but its normaly a dont ask dont tell situation. Like do it in ur room and when no ones around etc...

11. Wish my conversation last night went that well.
    It's nice to finally have that lie off my chest, and have a huge part of my life out in the open. It sucks that my mom won't listen to reason, and practically thinks I need an intervention.

Awesome story OP. :hello:

12. @op: thats a great story man!

@moprpheous: lmfaooo, dude i LOL'd

13. Haha my mom use to bitch. but shes cool now. my dad gets mad because he gets drug tested so hes jelous. but eh idgaf :smoke:

14. My parents have known for about 3 years now. It used to be a bitch smoking under the radar but I consistently got good grades and I could show the weed had no impact. So after a while I'd been caught and I would do it occasionally and it eventually just became something that didn't bother em.

Now I'll smoke in front of em and leave my shit laying around :smoke:. Sometimes the whole family will even get stoned.