Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Telling my mom i smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iSmokeLI, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Hey guys, my moms one of those anti-drug people, shes never done marijuana or anything like that.

I'm the youngest of 4 and my mom has found out about my sister, and two brothers smoking. She still doesn't know i smoke though.

but about a month ago she drug tested me and it came back positive. Now this morning she asked me again if i was still getting high, i told her that i'd talk about it with her later since i was in a rush to leave, but now im home and she should be here soon, so i'm planning on telling her.

Any tips from you guys on what i should say? I'm thinking of telling her i do it to relax and expand my creativity.

thanks in advance GC, keep tokin' :smoke:

2. Watch this video:

[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9077214414651731007&ei=6-atScCsBI_-qwKEy_2JBw&q=the+union"]The Union[/ame]

Then, ask her to watch it.

After she has watched it, you two should talk about it together.

Everything should fall in place with that.

3. Well if you haven't prepared an argument and she's about to come home it's too late to make something that's really good. Just mention the fact that it's the least addictive out of most illegal and legal drugs, has no permanent effects, and no known fatalities.

4. why would you wanna tell her you smoke?

5. Every parent is different, but just stay cool and express your points clearly. If she says something you can't argue against ( i.e. Smoke is bad for you ) don't deny it or come up with a bogus argument. Admit that weed maybe isn't for everyone, but for you, the positive effects far outweigh the negative ones. Show her that you can blaze your ass off and still be productive when you need to be.

6. Man, that was a great documentary! Thanks! :hello:

7. Or, use a vape. Then there is even no smoke.

8. There you go, lol.

edit: Or canni-food.

9. Yo man did you end up watchin it!?

It's suchhh and awesome thing to watch and learn from haha

10. Yea, I watched it while high last night.

Blew my mind about 5 times a minute for the entire duration of the film. :D

It's a must see for anyone dealing with the herb in today's society as far as I'm concerned.

11. Yeah man it tells you whats really up and shoots down all those myth and government lies about cannabis, crazy video. A must see for all stoners:hello:

12. Well i told her, and she didn't see it my way at all. She keeps saying "You're heading down the wrong path, its bad, addicting, dangerous" I dont know what to tell her to change her mind, im going to show her that video later.

13. ive seen dat video in 3 different threads so far 4 good reason but anyway i think u should convince her 2 smoke with u as long she thinks it cool with u smoking to if u convince her. that way she would kno that its not sumtin bad 2 do, but i dont kno if that would be such a good thing to ask your mom

14. Nah she wouldn't touch marijuana if i payed her to. She told me she tried it once in highschool and didn't like it.

Shes 100% anti marijuana.

15. hav u showed that video 2 her yet

16. If you are over 18 man don't let what she thinks bring you down if she wants to be that closed-minded.

If you are still living in her house and she doesn't like it; then don't do it there. But you can do it wherever else you want.

My mom doesn't approve but she knows its my choice. And I don't live at home anymore; but if I did I'd make sure she new I was blazing..just not in her house.

17. i showed my mom that video and she cried and shit making it more clear that if i toke, then i fail her as her kid.

18. ^damn stuff like that makes me not want to show my mom this video.

19. Now it sounds like she's changing the story if she just now told you she actually did try it.

Plus, she said she didn't like it. Definitely not true if she tried it! :smoking:

20. If your mom told you she has done it before, you can convince her to do it again, and she'll love it. I was 100% anti-drugs about two months ago. A friend finally convinced me to try weed, and now im in love with it.