Telling mom I smoke

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by TheWeedWacker, Apr 18, 2013.

1. I think I'm just going to straight up tell my mom that I smoke weed. She has no clue at all, at least I'm pretty sure. First off I do pretty well in school and I'm responsible. I smoke at night a few hours before I go to sleep. It helps me sleep because it takes me a while to. But I also have depression. So I don't know how we'll she is going take this.

Any stories you can share?

2. heh my admission didnt turn out so well i had quit my only legitimate sport b/c i got fat and was lazy over summer training that year and was withdrawing b/c my "group" was bad the girls got way too drunk every weekend i couldnt stand it personally i wish id leave like a 3 month peroid to be the PERFECT song just go hard in school be cheery and be picture perfect and then with evidence and a prepared speech go for it

or just fuck it and leave a joint under her pillow next holiday/birthday

3. Dude just walk up to her blunt in mouth and be like you see this? i do this. and then take a big puff and blow it right in her face.

4. ^co-sign but videotape it

5. Not the best idea, but do your "homework" first! Research your facts and be able to show her stuff like-

When Your Kid Smokes Pot (by an EX-drug counselor) (news – 2008)
    When Your Kid Smokes Pot | MND: Your Daily Dose of Counter-Theory

WebMD can help you-

Teen Pot Smoking Won't Lead to Other Drugs as Adults
    Teen Pot Smoking Won't Lead to Other Drugs as Adults

Heavy Marijuana Use Doesn't Damage Brain Heavy Marijuana Use Doesn't Damage Brain

Does she ever read TIME?

How Cannabinoids May Slow Brain Aging (news – 2012)
    How Cannabinoids May Slow Brain Aging | TIME.com

Why Medical Marijuana Laws Reduce Traffic Deaths (news - 2011)
    Why Medical Marijuana Laws Reduce Traffic Deaths | TIME.com

Study: Smoking Marijuana Not Linked with Lung Damage (news – 2012)
    Study: Smoking Marijuana Not Linked with Lung Damage | TIME.com

Marijuana Slims? Why Pot Smokers Are Less Obese (news – 2012)
    Marijuana Slims? Why Pot Smokers Are Less Obese | TIME.com

Marijuana Smoking Doesn't Kill
    Marijuana Smoking Doesn't Kill

But why not just get "Granny Storm Crow's List" and have 1000s of links to choose from? Just send me an email (bottom of my sig) and get exactly what you need!

Granny

6. I was going to tell her today but she beat me to it. All she said really was that she isn't going to support my habit and that I have to get a job for that. At least I know she's cool with it now.

7. LMAO! Acceptance is not being "cool with it.". As moms we have to pick our battles. Just try not to start lighting up in her face. Use discretion with your smoking since she's your mom. SHE LOVES YOU! :)