Telling her you smoke.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TheEricB, Nov 11, 2013.

1. I need to come clean I think, there's this girl I'm mad about but situation has put us thousands of miles apart. She told me years ago that she was against pot and, I smoke. I feel guilty for not telling her and I want to know some good ways to start opening the door to telling her I do and maybe first testing the waters in her opinion of it. All help appreciated. Thanks!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yeah I did the exact thing and she got mad that I lied but didn't care I smoked

sent from that s4

3. #3 Ras_Star, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013
    You: I have been untruthful about something and I feel I should be honest to u about it...

Her: What is it, I'm listening...

You: Well... Remember u told me u are against marijuana? I haven't exactly been open to u but I smoke herb..would u like to try some out? I have some good dank right now.

Her: Sure.. y not..iv never tried it before and iv always wondered what its like. Y.O.L.O!! Right? Lol...

You: Lets get faded! Yeaaaahhh! :)

Im crossing my fingers that the convo goes a little something like that. Good luck and remember...

"Everything is better when u are high"

4. Listen to your heart, come clean and tell here. Honesty is the best policy. Lying will get you no where.

Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Tell her u smoke who cares what she thinks about it I'm sure she does some things u don't like but thas jus the way it is , no reason to b worried and hide it lol

6. My girlfriend hated me smoking, it almost tore us apart. Then we adopted a don't ask don't tell policy. Then after a year or two more, she just got over it. She loves me and I her, and she can appreciate that I enjoy mind expansion and it keeps me sane (or insane, can't really decide what the definition of either is  :hippie: ). I can now smoke a blunt in front of her, so long as others are around and she's drinking lol.

Love will over come all. And if it doesn't, well then it wasn't love!

7. Wait, years ago? Is this your girlfriend were talking about or some girl you're stalking...

8. If I were a girl who was against smoking, what would I want to hear?

I'd probably want you to remind me that you adore me and that I make you a better person and all that mushy stuff

then gently break it in by saying that you are your own person and I can't expect all of your values to match up exactly with mine and that it's not fair to expect you to conform to my lifestyle.

say it would mean a lot if I kept my mind open to this and realize that canabis won't change anything.

I hope it all works out!!