telling her, rather then asking her on a date?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GillyTHEkid, Mar 26, 2013.

1. ive been told it is much more effective this way because it doesnt give her much room to say no and shows off your manliness.

kinda had a fling with this girl last semester...died out. we've been beatin around the bush and the thought of her losing her to someone else kills me. so im going to take what i want, like i always have (lil cocky lolz).

i have to get my hip flexor checked out tomorrow and she is a athletic training major so she will prolly be there.

going to walk in, greet her and the trainer. let him do his thing and at my first chance i am going to approach her, make eye contact and while maintaining this, tell her that this saturday evening, at 5:30pm, i am going to take her out to dinner and its going to be a date.

regardless of her answer i will say ok and walk out with my head held high.

its 4 quarter fellas, even a friend of mine hung out with her as "friends" and admitted that she is hard to read. no harm done since all is fair in love n war. but my chance is closing and i want her.

thoughts?

p.s. i am sure some remember my thread of asking a girl to be fuck buddies... well it backfired. signs were all there but she said that she was too tired that night yadda yadda yadda. didnt want to walk the walk. i was drunk when i made the thread and forgot about it but finally recalled it a few days ago.

2. That sounds horrible. If you come off too pushy she will turn you down. If you ask her and she turns you down at least she'll come away the thought of how nice you were about it.

3. The best laid plans often go to waste. Don't plan anything about asking her out, think on your feet, be observant and attentive to her reception of you and go with the flow. A true woman killer doesn't stage a situation, he is flexible and minds all the moves. Think of the movie Sherlock Holmes's (the newer ones more-so) and how observant he is as well as how he attends the details, constantly minding the present; never really planning so far ahead.

Yes, telling a girl you're taking her out does work but only if she's so interested. If you're making her smile and laugh constantly then yeah you could probably tell her "You and me, thursday evening; we'll have a great time" then give her your best smile or something like that.

4. [​IMG]

PLEASE tell me out so I can laugh in your face.

5. [​IMG]PLEASE

6. [​IMG]

I'm not sure what game we are playing.

7. so much hate towards me it seems. its cool tho.

i will report back. wish me luck

8. You're on the meg level of boner killer with that negative attitude of yours lol How could anyone want tell to that out?

9. Seems like the first baby step to a controlling relationship...If a guy told me we we're gonna got out, I'd be a lil afraid that if we started dating he would TELL me that we were gonna have sex and how to dress and who I could talk to and where I could and couldn't go. My point being you don't wanna come off like a controlling 50's husband. Asking a women out is a better way IMO. Unless you guys already have a close relationship and you can pull it off like Beef Supreme suggested :) Best of luck though dude maybe you can make it work. :)

10. Thanks for your input. You are 100% right on about how laid out plans often fail.

I did not want to bore you all with the bak story but by given how ive observed her and the situations, she is old school. She wants some one who is confident and is a man.

All I need is a second chance and ill run with it. Being forward like this leaves the room for her to say no smaller. If I start with, "what are you doing Saturday night" she can say she is busy and may discourage me.

Of course ill be smiling and friendly when asking her out but I will be direct and be forward with my intentions. No more beating around the brush, looking for the right signs.

I don't see her everyday so I don't have the time to build this kind of rampart. I've done enough last semester and some what this semester. But it's gotten to the point where our intentions need to be shown.

11. Op I think it seems like a good idea shows dominance and confidence which most women like there's different ways you can phrase it. At the end of the day the approach is up to you and would love to hear what happens but a possible way could be saying something like "So Saturday night, dinner date what do you say"? That way it can seem a little less controlling but either way I think it will work out for you. Best of luck man

12. I didn't read your post but my advice is 'do it'

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFIDVMYx34o]Family Guy Peter Gets Raped - YouTube[/ame]

bahaha

14. ^ she's married don't take her advice LOL

but yeah dude don't come off too controlling, if you really gotta act like that to get a girl then she isn't worth it

15. What's manly is to choose where you go. But you should know whether she'll be down or not. Maybe just a "we should do something" or "we should hang out." Gauge whether she's complying with your offer and tell her where and what time.

16. Ohh noo strangers on the internet don't want to tell me that I want to date them. So sad.

17. Better write that one down in your diary :)