Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Telling Cinderella 99 from LA Confidential? Help!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ventanger, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Hey there Grass City gurus, I have a bit of a delimma. I have two small (about 5 inches high) plants. One of them is Cinderella 99, the other is LA Confidential, my dilemma is that I don't know which is which. I know I could go through a ton of different characteristics, the way the bud looks, smell, leaf structure, etc. What would you guys recommend would be the easiest way to identify the strain with just two specific clone strains?

2. Hey.

Well I think the differences between the two are going to be pretty big. The "LA Confidential" is an Indica while the "Cinderella 99" is a Sativa.

The "LA Confidential" should be a shorter plant with denser nuggs and it might have fatter leaves. The "Cinderella 99" on the other hand should be a larger, longer plant with a decent amount of space in between the leaves.

Wait for it to grow out a little bit and then these differences will become apparent. The "Cinderella 99" is also supposed to give off a very low-key tropical fruit smell like pineapple or grapefruit.

If all fails, try the smoke some. The "Cinderella 99" will give a soaring cerebral high while the "LA Confidential" is a narcotic stone.

Good Luck! :)