Tell your story of that dreaded moment in kindergarden

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokeyeyes12, Dec 15, 2010.

1. We've all done it. straight up pissed our pants in kindergarten and had to walk to the office with our urine soaked pants and call our mothers to pick us up. I know you all remember so fess up.

It was grade 2, I had the strict bitch teacher. The type of teacher that didn't let kids use pencils that weren't sharpened enough. I was running around playing tag the whole recess so before class I drank a fuckload of water.
    The teacher was talking about something when all of the sudden I had to piss. I raised my hand but she kept talking. I was just like hell nah.
    Earlier that week some fat bitch pissed herself everywhere and it even leaked through her pants, everyone laughed including me. I wasn't about to suffer that same fate.

I waited it out and it got to the point where I was starting to dribble. I looked down and saw a little wet spot on my pants. Fuck. So finally this fuckin teacher is done talking, as soon as everyone is going back to their desks I book the fuck out of there, run over to the washroom but turns out when I was running I pissed allover my pants. I walk into principals office with my hand over my crotch covering the piss stain. I tell the secretary that I'm sick and need to call my mom.

Turns out the phone is right beside her, should of known. I hesitated at first but just swallowed my pride and told my mom that I pissed my pants and need her to come pick me up. I heard the secretary giggle and I think some people in the backroom were giggling too lol.

the good part was the next day I came to school and no one knew nothing. I even actually had the audacity to laugh at the next kid who pissed his pants during a presentation lmao.

so what is it

2. I pissed in front of everyone on the playground in Kindergarden. Me and my cousin were huge trouble makers but it was so fun back then

3. 2nd grade..teacher wouldn't let me go, kept telling me to wait, pissing ensued.

4. I never pissed myself all through school.

Never threw up at school either.

Or had diarrhea.

5. Honestly never... I can definitely see how it happens to people, but luckily I just never was in such a situation.

6. Luckily never pissed myself, tied my own shoelaces together on purpose a couple times:confused:, and had to have the teacher tuck my pecker in and button my shorts for me once.:confused::confused::confused::confused: But I still never pissed myself!!

7. Never pissed myself in school, but I was going outside to get a kickball that went out the gym, and tripped over my laces on my shoes into a mud puddle like 5 inches deep. I was fucking drenched and refused to change clothes at school. Needless to say my grandma came and picked me up, took me home and I stayed there and watched power rangers all day. Yeah, fuck you.

8. it was pajama day in kindergarden.

lets just say i didnt get the memo.
    i wore boxers.

lol

9. I farted a couple times in elementary school and I was really embarrassed. Now i just let em' rip and dont give a fuckk hahahah :D

10. Must be fat^^
    haaha jk jk

11. Once in 3rd grade I puked in our afternoon science class. In front of the entire class. So embarrassing and gross. Haha. I was just all :eek:

12. that's not nearly as bad man i was in 1st grade (i think) and i fucking pooped my pants cuz the bathrooms were nasty

13. Not so much kindergarden.. but in 7th grade the hottest chick gave me one of those light punches on the arm with a 'good job' in gym class.. when I tried to return the favor, she turned at the last second and my fist slipped from her arm to her boob and then it was really awkward silence and I saw her telling all of her friends.. then she was like "you just grabbed my boob" .. "No! I just slipped, i.." .. Then I got pulled to the side by the gym teacher and fucker kicked me out of class.. I thought I was going to jail

14. I never pissed my pants in school. I was one of those kids with the dad that yelled at you for trying to play princess. If I pissed my pants at school I would have gotten the shit beat out of me.

The only embarrassing thing I can think that happened in kindergarten was when I was when I was playing with the doll house to boys came over and pushed me down and started jumping on me. Like with their feet. It hurt. And I was the one to get in trouble. I hated kindergarten.

15. In preschool this kid dared me to piss behind this tree at recess. I did it, and that lil cunt went and told on me. Lil kids are such fucking snitches.

16. 6th grade math class, everyone was silent doing homework with the extra time given that period. I stand up and ask say "I'm going to be sick, I need to go" and she questions me for like 20-30 seconds and I just end up getting on my knees and puking in a trash can. Would have felt worse but my best friend was in the class and said I was sick and some other shit so nobody really got grossed out by it.

17. i got off at the wrong school off my bus in 1st grade (i think) bc the kid next to me was mean and pretty much yelled at me and called me stupid bc i wasnt getting up..then i was like oh, maybe hes right crap we got off the bus, walked into the schooland i remember everyone looking like giants.i started crying adn wouldnt stop until i got back to my school

not too embarassing just funny i thought lol

18. I never really peed my pants, except once. And I was camping, but I was about 5 or 6. I was afraid to leave the tent to pee in the woods because we would camp out in the middle of no where. It was dark and scary. I knew I had to go, but I was not leaving that tent. So I opted for pissing myself. Hahaha.

19. it was a few months ago when i was tripping for the first time in awhile. I just sat down and i realized i pissed myself...i was tripping so i just changed my pants and kinda forgot about it. My friends do give me shit every once in awhile but i just laugh it off. plus only cool kids pee there pants:cool:

20. LMao, Me too. I cared at first, but then I didn't give a fuck. But I got to leave early since I didn't "comply with the dress code" or some bullshit. This was 1st grade though.