Tell us your dream/nightmare

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Twiddlez, Jun 22, 2011.

1. I had a horrible dream lastnight. In my dream Sarah Palin took over Alaska and have a biological weapon crated that ended up destroying all pot on the planet..... Needless to say I woke up sweating.... Now I'm smoking a bowl. :smoke::D

2. I had a pretty creepy ass dream too lastnight, from what I can remember, there was sum inbred lookin lyke mother**** with 1 eye, nd jus nasty lookin, well this inbread creature was sitting behind me touching my head and i felt lyke paralyzed, like i could feel it and see, but I couldnt move really, then I woke up thank god lol, creepy ass shit.

Then I had another dream where me and my friends were running from the cops and shit, and then at 1 point I see like 5 black people (no offense at all, i have many black friends) jumping another kid, and I tryed to help the kid, but they grabbed me and threw me back, and i cnt remember anymore really lol xD.

3. Well, in my dream lastnight, there was a war between ninja's and tutonic knights(I'm not talking "Ninja assassin" ninja's, I'm talking mortal kombat ninjas like noob and sub-zero. Well, there was this bigs epic battle, and we won(ninja's). Next thing you know these elevator doors open ands there is a butt-load of tutonic knights.
    Well after that little situtation came up, the ninja's slaughtered the knights. Then the U.S. military sniped all the ninja's and some how nicholas cage saved the day. Crazy shit.

4. I once had a dream, I can hardly remember it now but the salient facts are this. I was incredibly evil, I think I killed someone in it. When I went into my bathroom I looked in the mirror and my face had two small horns coming out of my head (think Darth Maul from Star wars). Once I'd seen this I saw myself in the mirror without horns come from behind and strangle me with a piano wire. So there were two of me and I was the evil one that died.

Then I woke up.

5. Used to have all kinds of crazy dreams,cant remember 98% of them, but I remember as a kid I used to have nightmares where there were dinosaurs roaming streets.

It was some serious shit, dreaming about velociraptors trying to eat me and shit.

God-damned Jurassic park.

6. In my dream a nuke was set off and I died.

I felt a warm rushing death.

Hate that feeling. I kind of like it though. It's odd as hell.

7. i just had a dream that a plane crashed into the control tower, then into the cowboys stadium, which crashed into what ill assume was the ranger stadium. i was in the cowboy stadium when it collapsed, i was leading families out a door which led to like a hospital. sum1 else took control while i went to find survivors, i kept sending them to the group, but some ppl were looting the dead, then i got to a room that kinda looked like my moms n some lil kids from earlier came in to loot. i told em to stop then physically threw them out. told my mom to pack her shit while i ate cold pizza. i left the group again n found the plane, half was gone, i checked some ppl but they were all dead. then i awoke

8. damn i had the same kind, but i hadnt seen jp yet. it was like a dino zoo but they all escaped. pretty sure i got a t-rex to bite my dad's head off

9. Can't think of a dream/nightmare right now but I hate sleep paralysis that sometimes happens as I'm waking up. I guess I should avoid sleeping on the couch, seems like that's when it always happens.

10. I would say the dreams I had after I got shot on a misfire were pretty fucking crazy. I was shooting people in the head. getting shot then waking up all scared, one time I got hit in the same place I did in real life in a dream and I could feel the pain as if it had happend Could've just been the fact my leg and groin were still sore.

11. I had a dream that a female lion was in my town and got into the door I opened and couldn't close in time.

The other dream I had was there were a bunch of tornados in my town. I was driving when my car got picked up about the height of a telephone pole. I flew out the window and was super stunned. My car was in the ditch but a group of people came to my aid. They were trying to go to the next house for shelter and helped me up. We made it to a house and they let us in. The house started to get torn apart when I woke up.

12. My worst nightmare is doing anything that resembles work.