Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tell my freind he got ripped off

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by leafman, Dec 19, 2010.

1. :eek: ok so my freind asked me if the bud he got was good ,when i seen it i nealy pissed my pants becasue it was so bad,he still incists that am wrong so i have made this thread to see what feed back is posted ,its 30g of crap am sure it has been spayed or something becasue there is so liitle of it and its dry but 30g?? please...

[​IMG]

2. in all honesty it doesnt look like shwag. looks like some decent mids. as for the weight that could be a number of things, hows it smell?

3. i have had my hands on some nice stuff man and also grown some nice bud and this stuff is just palin shi-te ,there is next to no smell and it cracks like fireworks when smoked .

4. I've seen much worse. How much did he pay, and what state was it in?

5. looks dense, dry and there's lots of it. Blunts all the way my friend :smoke:

6. Did you see it weigh 30g?

7. uk £110 uk pounds for 30g ,wow if you think thats good bud idk wtf you guys are buying out there ,i thought it couldent get much worse than this ,were used to big plumpy dry buds of cheese here not a bag of smelless crispy dust rubbish lol

8. I know people who'd be happy with that for $80 tops, but personally I'm getting a headache looking at it.

I could be wrong, it's been a long time since I smoked commercial and some herb can certainly surprise you, but it doesn't have a good smell-look to it, if you know what I mean...

Looks old. And I don't like the way it's falling off the stem in places. It could have been moldy, or just about to go moldy before it was flash-dried, which would explain it's lack-luster appearance, and why I get a sense it may be lacking in the potency department (both fast drying and mold will damage/destroy THC).

From what I can tell though, all these qualities are for whatever reason seemingly acceptable for commercial or schwag, and it's still popular and sold often enough. So if your friend is happy with it and he didn't pay too much, I guess that's fair game.

I wouldn't waste my own lungs on it though, but that's just me.

9. yes i put it on my scales and it was 30g

10. I'm not familiar with UK prices but we can't really make out much detail from that picture dude. Maybe post a high quality close up and we'd be able to tell you better.

11. its gone now buddy bit 110 uk pounds is

110.00 GBP = 170.599 USD

12. nobody said it was good bud. its just far from the worse. believe me it can get much worse than that

13. yer man no probs ,if someone sold me that any anything worse i know exaclty what i would be doing with ,takeing it back and demanding my money back....

14. I wasn't talking about the conversion, I meant bud costs more or less depending on the area. Ounces for me are $400 on average, so $170 sounds great to me, even if it was shitty weed.

15. Doesn't look great, but doesn't look horrible. That is way too much to pay for 30g though, where I live, in West Virginia, it is anyway.

16. its around 230-250 uk pounds for nice proper bud ,suose you get what you pay for lol...

17. im not saying i would buy it. im a card holder in michigan and i get great bud, but alot of people dont have access to great bud and would buy that. but ive seen pounds and pounds of brown nasty ass weed strait from mexico

18. Im from the uk it looks sprayed. The way it breaks up that happens with the sprayed stuff. Your standard price for 28g is £2oo price has shot up in the last 6 months

19. ive never came across sprayed weed. what do they spray it with?

20. and pray you never do. Crushed glass. Brick dust.makes the buds look like it has lots of thc and the stems are coated in lots of thc ( its not realy thc its the crushed glass the put over the buds)