Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tell my dealer about his competion?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheHumanTwig, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Thought this would be the best place to post this haha. But, my main dealer gives even bags (usually a gram), and my friend recently sold me a fat bag (about 1.3). my main guy asked if I need something, should I tell him about me getting better bags from another person?

sorry, im pretty fried off a nice bowl, hell yeah for a low tollerence :smoke:

2. definatly, maybe he'll feel threatened and start hookin you up! :smoke:

3. for what reason? In the hopes that your main guy will start giving you better deals?

I would just tell him you already picked up. That alone should tell him he has competition....

Is that friend who hooked you up able to do it regularly? Or was this a one time thing?

4. just tell him that you already picked up through this other guy who sells, if your dealer cares then he will mention what prices he sells to you, or he might not give a shit and just leave it at that.

5. I agree with the post above me, however I also don't agree.

He may or may not; Him knowing about his competition may hurt you cause he will do anything for your business. Meaning he may rip you off from time to time, but it looks like you have a scale.

I'd keep both guys without them knowing about e/o.

6. some people would take that as an act of hostility towards his method of selling or some people will take it as a business pointer and will hook you up every now and then just to keep your business.

if your other dealer gives you better hookups then why not stick with him?

7. I agree 100%. Chances are your dealer isnt an idiot and knows theres TONS of people to buy from.

8. Since neither are ripping you off, just tell your main dude you dont need bud atm. Why risk losing one of your guys just because a friend of yours hooked you up .3gs once? The more connects the better.

9. i wouldnt tell him and now u have 2 connects. dont burn your britches

10. Just tell him you don't need anything.

Honestly, why is a dealer calling people asking if they need anything? That sounds desperate. When I was dealing, I had to miss out on some sales cuz so many damn people are always calling. Too stressful of a life for me. Harder work than you think

What's funny is when you don't tell the person about other people blah blah... then you find out that was the guy your main dealer was going through the whole time heheh

11. Nah man, just tell him your good for now. And if he keeps hitting him up, tell him you'll hit him up next time you need a bag.

12. never piss off a solid connect

13. nah dont tell him else your friend might get fucked up

14. This right here

15. is my,
    pretty boy swag

16. That's the thing though, I want 2 dealers, because my main guy is more solid. Shod I just buy from him time to time?

Also no scale, just eyeballing

17. Just buy from both often so they know your a valuable customer

And i would invest in a scale, or borrow one from a buddie. Fluffy, and dense buds can trick the fuck outta your eyes sometimes

18. i have 4 dealers 1 mids 1 shwag 2 nug/hash and medical weed