Tell Me

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Thatguythatgrows, Aug 28, 2011.

1. what are some of the craziest things people have said regarding growing mj... for example... this one fella told me that when harvesting, hang plants upside down from the roots so that all the thc in the roots would drain into the buds....lol...

2. well ya, I cut the roots off though.

3. OK.

I was told that you can only grow cannabis under light's in a room.....i said what not outdoors he said hell no they wouldn't last a day.

I said.......shit the fuck up man :laughing:

4. In the old days of havesting mj by the mobile home and driving it to florida and dry out and that's what the old hippes used to think..........just a myth

5. Well, Thc dosent form in roots so dont believe that, Also THC doesn't move after forming unless being broken.

6. how about this one... this guy told me that he pisses on his plants cause he believed urine had the right amount of nutrients.

7. I think somebodies full of shit lol.
    But i heard urinating on compost piles gets starts it up or something... it has nitrogen and its like bacteria or something..
    I'm just saying i wouldnt wanna smoke my piss.

8. The ammonia in urine will eventually break down into nitrogen, then nitrate, then nitrite from a normal biological cycle. That is what happens when you are first establishing a biological filter in a fish tank. That being said pissing on your plants just gives them straight ammonia, which is a no-no.

Lets see as far as the dumbest, had one guy tell me just add enough miracle grow for the whole cycle from the beginning that way I wouldn't have to feed them again through the entire grow.

Or one guy swears that longer veg times means higher potency because the thc is actually produced during veg and stored in the stems, and only released to the plant in flower. He says once they start to flower, they stop making thc.

9. It's very high in nitrogen that's the key nutrient cannabis needs for flowering but pissing directly on your plant's is not good, but pissing in your compost for your plant's IS good.

10. One guy was growing outdoors, he told that to his buddies but he did not include any of him to help him. Anyway, one day he came with the bag full of leaves: "now we can smoke as much as we want!!!, does not matter the trouble I had removing all those stinky flowers from the plant!!!". It's a legend, cannot swrear if that really happened :)

11. funny none the less

12. Nah man, he just didn't wanna share his harvest.

13. Yup, sounds like...and they're prolly still laughing at how "stoopid" he was....:smoke: