Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tell me your sketchiest weed related stories.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by fairy boots, Mar 8, 2013.

1. What have you done that was crazy or out of the ordinary? I want to know how bizarre this can get.

2. One time I saw a policeman and he looked at me and I just took off. I coulda gotten away but I looked back and tripped on the sidewalk and just sat outta breath laughin my ass off. The cop asked me why I did that and everything then let me off. He then smiled and said not to do it again:)

3. Oh shit weed related. Ummm I had smoked like 4 hours ago? :)

4. I bought weed from a crack house. Its was pretty sketch

5. #5 G4Grassdetta, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
    I once had a panic attack in a roach infested house (the walls were moving and everything lol) complete with crazy oevs and everything... had to stop for some coca cola for my throat (I was driving away from the house I had it) 2 cops and just me in the gas station, shit was real lol.

Got back to the car and lost it again drove spaced out around Atlanta for an hour trying to find the club I where I was supposed to pick some people up. Kept getting lost and then I remembered the GPS on my phone...got there with 10 mins to spare at 4am lol. Kept me up a few days...now it's kind of funny.