Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tell me whos right and whos wrong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by grapeapeyum, Oct 1, 2011.

1. #1 grapeapeyum, Oct 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2011
    Alright so my friends and I go pick up a 1/8 so we get back and go to scale it to see if we got shorted or anything so my friend just puts the bag and the weed on the scale so i tell him to take it out of the bag so we can properly weigh it and hes like no this is what people do even though that doesn't make sense and i know the bag is like 2 grams itself so its not a proper measurement finally i get him to take it out of the bag and we put it on the scale and its 2.5. Then he gets in a big argument saying your supposed to way it with the bag but that doesn't make any sense so tell me who is right and then we weighed the bag separate and it was like 2 gs

tl;dr my freind is trying to tell me that your supposed to weigh the weed with the weed still in the bag so your pretty much paying for the bag tell me if hes a fucking idiot

2. hes an idiot
    /thread

3. You are correct. You weigh weed, not bags..

4. The bag's weight shouldn't be included, you're right, he isn't.

5. i usually pay 20$ for the bag itself

6. alright thanks guys i knew he was just a tard

7. So wait, you aren't supposed to smoke bags?

8. Good thing it didn't come in a jar, whew that would be expensive! Lol.

Tell him he is right though. He can have the baggie and .05 and you can keep the 2.0 of bud! Lmao!

9. He is dumb,your right
    but for some reason thats how everyone around here does it.

10. Youre right, I weigh my weed in the bag but i include the weight of the bag. Say im buying an 1/8th, I throw it on my scale and it comes up 4.5. The bags I use weigh 1g.

11. Yeah, tell the dumb ass you're paying for an eighth of WEED. Not paying for a bag.

12. Perfect logic right here if your gonna weigh it in the bag..

13. Um did anyone notice that they got shorted hard as fuck? An eighth is supposed to be 3.5....

Your quarrel is with your dealer not your friend lol

14. did you pick up off his guy? maybe thats some bullshit he fed your friend so he could get away with shorting him..seems like that is the case seeing as you only got 2.5.

15. Yo.. id just rip a 2.5 bowl with the baggy all in 1 hit, but ussually in a 8th. Ill have another gram left over

16. get a better dealer

17. and lose the dumbass friend lol

18. why da fuq would you weigh it with the bag? i mean shit bruh, half the time the dealer don't even give me a bag

19. About a year ago, a buddy and I went to pick up some bud (1/4) off a guy and he tried to tell us you weigh it with the bag (which btw it was still short of a 1/4 with the bag), when we corrected him he proceeded to tell us we know nothing about weed :D

Needless to say that deal didn't happen and we never called that guy again...