Tell me what you think!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PureJT, May 19, 2006.

1. This is about as ghetto as you get but let me know what you think. Will it work? Do I need to add anything to it?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. I like it :) but you need to put some sort of ventilation in that thing. Also, those lights aren't putting out much.

GET ONE OF THESE and mount it to the underside of your lid.

3. Double the lights. I'd be interested in how this grow turns out, it seems like a pretty good idea.

4. is there a light in the lid, seems short though you might need to take the lid off so it wont be hiden once a plant grows out the top

5. Dont push your wares on me man!;)

Kidding.

6. Ain't my wares, brutha. In the interest of full disclosure, though, I do know the owner of that store. He and I have become buddies because we both grow. He lets me try the new stuff out because I like to experiment with different stuff, and he does great business at more than fair prices. I much rather send people to who I know than to a faceless company.

Additionally, the only reason those lights are on his store is because I bugged him into carrying them.

7. yo dude that is the ghettoist shit ive seen on this shit so far Ive gotta give you +rep for that man you made my day

8. The only additon I'd make is ventillation, I'm worried it's going to get hot in there will all the light being bounced around. I'd look into getting some kind fan in there to help with stem growth and to regulate the heat. Also you need more lights...take Joint's advice and double the amount. Other than that, this is a brilliant idea. I would've never considered doing this. +rep for creativity.

9. Thanks for all the advise. I will double the lights and keep you updated on the progress of my plants. Just FYI total cost so far: 43.95