Tell me what you think

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bulldog73, Jan 24, 2010.

1. I am using a 2ftx4ftx7ft grow tent. I run a 600 Watt SunMaster Cool Deluxe MH Conversion bulb for Vegging. I switch to 2 - 600 Watt Gavita HPS bulbs in a single 48" Cooltube fixture. I have a Active Carbon filter inline with the lights vented out with a Can fan out of the room. I am running a Hydro drip system using a bottom fed drip tray with each plant in it's own bucket at about 2sq ft. I am using Coco for my medium and running all Canna nutrients. Temp is a bit high during the day at peak (87 degrees) but I think my thermometer may be off. Humidty is 40% - 50%. I am just into my second week of flowering and I still have only removed 4 tiny dead leaves total from all 4 plants since I started vegging. I have virtually no damaged leaves at all. No mites. So far so good. I use to grow Aeroponic but I decided to switch over to hydro and go with the Coco medium. So far it is much more stable and the plants seem to really be doing incredible. I have done no pruning. I have 1 - The Church and 3 - Bubba Kush's going currently.. I am trying to attach some photos but I keep getting an error message. So as soon as I have that resolved I will post some pics..