Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tell me what you think

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Adog12, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Screenshot_20190722-224435.jpg IMG_20190722_223908.jpg [​IMG] I got this stuff for a good deal just wanna know why the stems are so big and there not alot of bud

2. Pic didn't work.....but it sounds like the reason you got "such a good deal" is because you bought mainly stem.....

3. I got 7g for 45 so would you think that it would be worth it

4. I see the pics now....waaay better looking than I imagined when I only had your description...lol......I mean it looks like sugar is just endless in that bag

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks like decent homegrown

6. Looks pretty frosty. On my scale I would give that a 6 or 7 out of 10. I am very picky when it comes to quality though because I am used to smoking dispensary buds.

7. that there is a mighty decent bag :)

looks like it has pretty good frost coverage

the nug structure isn’t the best, hence the stemmy branch, but a lot of that can be blamed on whoever trimmed it

happy smoking

8. Did you weigh it? That looks like an 1/8 buds look frosty but it doesent look dense and I see alot of stem.