Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tell me what you think?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by stc9357, Mar 19, 2012.

1. #1 stc9357, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2012
    I only bought what was supposed to be two grams from this guy because everytime I buy from him the weight is off feels like 1.5 and after rolling a blunt I think I only have a gram left so tell me what you think?

Only bought a couple grams because I don't have a job right now but I do have an interview coming up this week.

Supposed to be two grams of some kush.

Attached Files:

2. What is your question...?

3. Does that look like 2 grams don't have a scale?

4. I can't tell by looking because I have no idea how dense the nugs are.
    But...I highly doubt that is 2g. No way to know for sure without a scale, really.

5. Fuck it made the thread I know its not 2 a dollar weighs a gram and I did a palm test. I'll enjoy myself smoking and won't buy from him anymore.

6. if you could at least post a picture with the weed next to a bic or a coin or something people could give you a reasonable guess.

7. Be right back with a prespective pic keep in mind I took off .5 for a blunt I can just tell by the way I roll

8. [​IMG]Perspective pic

9. Yeah only bought from this mother fucker because I lost my phone when I lost head.

10. Not sure if that one nug is 2g..

11. the nugs look good man, there might be an issue with weight though. its definitely not 2 grams maybe before your blunt it was 1.5ish

congrats on getting a job interview, ive been unemployed myself, keepin my head up and staying positive, i also have an interview this week. good luck to both of us

12. Nah man probably 1.2-1.5 g

13. Looks dank as fuck though man.

14. Looks tasty but to be honest it looks like a .9 nug or maybe a g