Tell me what you think of this

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Golden-I, May 3, 2009.

1. Going to bed SOON. Haha rolling and smoking this full melt bubble hash my boy made out of some GDP. It's amazing. Too bad I think he screwed me over. I gave him $100 bucks last nite for 20 tabs that he said were gonna be delivered to him the next day. I call around 3PM and no answer. I finally get ahold of him like an hour later on some random number I don't even know. He says he's getting it. Then the person says he's not with them anymore. They did however tell me that he would be at the rave tonite. Then I try them an hour later when I get there. The guys says "Zach isnt here dont fucking txt me." Huh? Way to be fucking rude. Especially when all I deal with are ravers so everyone is retardedly polite. So after that the rave keep going. I take 2 yellow snails and 1 red DB. Whole nite goes by and nobody that knows him has seem him. His roommate of his tells me he doesn't know where he is. Last he heard he was driving to Scottsdale (AZ). Told me to swing by tomorrow and see whats up. Never heard from my boy. What's weird though is he has always been the BEST dealer I've had. Makes his own hash. Has dank all the time. ALWAYS smokes me out when I come over. Also sells best club drugs around ;). I don't wanna think he screwed me....but I really can't tell...

2. You a crazy motherfucka.

3. Ya I know :). Not as bad as alot of the people I know though. I can still function unlike some of them :)

4. You sure know your drugs. By the sound of it he got tired of being nice and is trying to take the burner's route now.

5. maybe he was kidnapped?

6. My thoughts exactly.

7. Hopefully not but we"ll see.