tell me what you think of this!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by STONER_GIRLIE, Mar 2, 2003.

1. hello hello hello all... i came up with a thought while blowed outta my mind tonight. i had to add it. ok here it is... what do you think about an ELEPHANT on a WHALES back? i thought it was hilarious... couldnt you just picture it. in my head i saw an elephant holding a bag of peanuts munching away while the whale swam around bitching at him... how bout you?

2. Well I'd just like to say that for the first time in a long time, I'm speechless!

Must be one of those ya had to be there things.

3. LOL. that's effin hilarious! :D

4. this is somthin i never thought id hear HIM say :D
    who luvs ya babes?

peace

5. Oh man, that's like this image I got not too long ago while I was stoned. What about glueing a camel to a donkey's back... like back to back y'know, so the camel's all confused and kicking and the donkey's all like struggling to stand... 0.o Dono exactly why you'd do that... but it might be fun.

6. lol, funny stuff..maybe the whale would blow all the water out and the elephant would go up in the air with it.

7. I once had an image of a donkey invading a schoolbus...came from nowhere.. :p was pritty stoned

8. Haha!

One time I had a strange dream about the winged elephants from Primus's "Southbound Pachyderm" art inside the CD book. If you seen it you know what I'm talking about.

Last 2 years I worked with animals at a wildlife sanctuary and some of the animals I worked with were african elephants. It was cool, I'd "wrestle" with em, they just used their trunks and it was funny as hell, except they blow elephant snot out their nostrils everywhere and u get covered in Ele-snot really quick.

Peace

9. OMG! Thank you so much! I've been playing that bassline by ear for the past 3 months not knowing what the hell the song was! Oh you are a lifesaver. Now I can go find some proper tabs or the song at least...