Tell me what you smoke to?

Discussion in 'General' started by hurgrywolf0088, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Everyday ain't always a good day and when days are shitty there's weed. Well, then again even when days are good there's weed, having said that...what's on your mind? What's you're current strife? Tell me what's on ya mind as you burn it down. What's brings you down but also the things that you're thankful for

Like...

I'm jobless, broke, in debt, being sued by a loan agency, etc.
    But i'm fortunate enough to be in good shape and health and smoke
    without hassle.

Tell me what's yours?

2. Fightin' on arrival, fightin' for survival

3. is the oven on, when did i put the calzone in, what time is it, ufos?

4. Myself, I smoke to the dome!:metal::bongin:

5. Chilli dog's and biggie smalls

6. i don't smoke with my problems i live with em.

7. Baby Seals. Not the animal, the singer's kids.

8. I don't really like my job...my new exercise routine is leaving me painful...the weather here (Sydney Australia) if often too hot for my liking though some lap it up...Right now one side of my nose is partially blocked. Bit annoying.
    Er, I have to wait another week for a sons of anarchy episode.
    I'm not rich, and haven't yet accomplished in life what I really want to do, and I'm almost 30...though it's a work in progress so I'm not sure if that counts. Perhaps I'm a little irritated in myself for the procrastination.
    My woman sleeps too much.

That's about it though...nothing greatly wrong...All is relatively well.

9. just gotta deal wit my problems. Im grateful for what i got and dont worry about what i dont have.

10. Always a true statement. Not much you can really do but to accept those things in which you can't not change, but hope you have the understanding to deal with...or at least that's how i feel some days.

11. I smoke to enhance life. Otherwise life can get quite boring. Its fun to spice it up.

12. I don't find reasons, to smoke. I just do.

I smoke if I can get good deals.
    Yesterday for instance, I paid three dollars for two blunts of train wreck. in a group of four people (myself included). That was nice. Although it made me sleep for pretty much THE REST OF THE DAY.

Made me pretty damn relaxed and I naturally woke up full refreshed around 7:20 this morning, kinda unusual.

But I'm rambling.

13. Oh and my life is kinda shitty. I used to be thinkin positive. I got a job and free schooling (not even my parents pay) and my own car kinda. But....idk. Work seems to get more and more dull

14. #14 hurgrywolf0088, Oct 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2010
    Well that's kinda the point of this thread. I mean i could have picked a better name but just like what issues do you burn one down for? I mean technically you don't need an issue to smoke, but I figure since I post as see a few of you ever so often--i just figured to ask ppl how's their life.

Now playing: Norah Jones - Those Sweet Words via FoxyTunes

ps there's no such thing as rambling. It's just a means to get you to express yourself and see other ppl have problems like you do...not you, but generalizing.