Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tell me what you guys think

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by arsonik187, May 27, 2012.

1. Ended up buying 1oz. Of this for 15 bucks guy said it was shake but it just looks like clippings... Smoked a bowl with the guy and had a decent buzz for maybe an hour. But antagonism was this worth 15 and should I smoke it or sell it and get my investment back

Disregard that first pick I smoked that shit days ago. Second pick is what this threads about

Attached Files:

2. Honestly, I'd grind it down for joints/blunts. I pick up top shelf or just really good quality for smoking bowls and the occasional blunt, but I also wait for deals on 8th's, Oz's or half oz's that may not be as good quality, or shake, but are cheap and can be ground for rolling. Like someone else mentioned in another thread, you can also strip it down to make hash oil/wax too if you know how, or want a cheap way to learn. I wouldn't save it all for bowls, get yourself somethin better and save this for rolling. Plus if you use a good grinder like a SharpStone or CosmicCase, you can grab all the kief from the bottom too :)

3. Iso wash, good use of $15.

4. Brownies! Get fucked :bongin:

5. BHO lulz 15 bucks well spent homie

6. For 15$ That is good I guess. I would personally make some cannabudder/qwiso hash.
    If I was offered that amount for the price I would probably say yes.

Congrats on the cool deal.