tell me what you guys think of my tattoo...

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Nomad, Mar 3, 2006.

1. i want to get a tattoo above my penis and up into my stomach...

i want it to be elephant ears that join down there to make it look like "spike" is the trunk...

get me? you like?

2. Knock yourself out man. I for one don't think its to bright. That tat is gonna be on there for the rest of your life. Your going to be 70 look down at the Elephant dick and say, what did I do?

Buttt, if you have no regrets Go For it! Have fun

I have a friend who has a tatto on his penis.

3. :eek: :eek: OUCH! That would hurt like fuck

4. [​IMG]

Something like this?

5. How big's your dick? Cause you don't want to take your shirt off, get a girl's hopes up, and then let her down.

Personally I think it's ridiculous, and I'd never do it myself, but it's your body so do whatever you want.

6. how bout an entire totem poll tatooed right on your dick.

7. Waste of money i'd say..Unless it's something meaningful to you, spend the cash on weed :smoke:

8. It'd be funny to see her reaction when she found out she was mislead.

Just playing.. Stupid idea though.

9. i had many draft beers before writing that....

10. jcain,
    i want the ears to come up more and i don't really care to have an elephant face....

Feanor,
    no worries there...

yeah, i know its stupid, but fuck it...it would always get a laugh

11. sounds like a hilarious idea, tho i dont know if id want a joke like that to be permanent... maybe just draw it on now and then with a jiffy hahah.

12. haha, if i ever got a tattoo it would be a tribal one. those are the only ones that i really like.

13. Nomad, my vote is the ink blot elephant. Maybe they'll get it, maybe they won't it will be cool none the less.