tell me how im doin for 13 days (first Grow)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Xweedman420, Oct 26, 2008.

1. im on day 13 and just want anyone to tell me what they think about it

its my first grow so if theres mistakes please tell me

and when should i transplant it?

Attached Files:

2. would like to kno if its grown slow or is it grown fast or at the right spot right now

3. 1. Information
    If you are posting about a problem with your setup, or have questions and are looking for help, make sure you post as much information as possible, so that you will get an informative response. Subjects like:

• Hydro or Soil (Describe what type of products your using)
    • Type of light? (Wattage, Color Temp, Distance, Light Timings)
    • "Atmosphere" Conditions (Air Temperature, Humidty, Fan Description, Air Type)
    • Waterings (Type Of Water, How Often You Are Watering, Size of Container)
    • PH Range (Of the Water Your Giving, and Runoff Out of Container)
    • Nutrients/Supplements (Brand, Ingredients, NPK Rating, Dosage, How Often)
    • Pictures if possible! (Posting pictures can describe the problem for you)
    • Design and Dates (Size of your setup, and how long you have had it, age of the P's)
    • Other Any other information you can think of not included by these subjects.

4. im using a flourescent light its good for the size its at right now but im not sure what wattage it is

im using soil just some random soil that i kno people have used to grow before worked fine

im in a closet 3ft deep about 10ft long and 10ft high

im watering with nutrient like 2 times a week at 1/2 strength the nutrients is called its like magic

i dont kno my ph at all

im growing a single plant just to see if i cant make one grow then im gonna clone and produce about 4 at a time

would love some info

5. #7 doindia, Oct 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2008
    it looks good. what is it, bagseed or quality genetics?

keep your cfl lighting very close, at most 3-4 inches away.

my only advice now, is pack a little more dirt around the stem and put a fan indirectly on it keeping a nice breeze around it to strengthen the stem.

good luck

ps post the NPK of your nutrients that your using.

6. Hi Xweedman420,

That's a nicely formed little seedling you've got there. Maybe a little more light will keep it from stretching up and falling over. Otherwise, it's looking pretty good for 13-days from my novice perspective.

Tressie :wave:

7. #9 Xweedman420, Oct 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2008
    the name i beleive is "Its Like Magic" seems like it lol

total nitrogen (n) 0.15%
    0.15%nitrate nitrogen.
    avialable phosphoric acid (P2 O3) 0.85%
    Slouble Potash (K2 O) 0.55%
    source Patassium nitrate, Phosphoric acid.

heres a updateed pic of it i changed pots today
    it was planted into the soil deeper so it will not fall over

and also the seed was off of some good weed that i was smokin so i decided to plant it lol

Attached Files:

8. #10 Xweedman420, Oct 27, 2008
    heres a pic of my ghetto setup im gonna be gettn a 400watt hps light not sure when tho

how long could i keep usin this ghetto flourescent?

Attached Files:

9. heres the link to the nutes that im using tell me what u think about it

my bottle is the one directly in the middle on the bottom medium size bottle

http://www.vf-11plantfood.com/

10. Its lookin good. Really Good developement for being so small.
    However, That could be a Bad thing.

Ive found that usually if they shoot off pretty quick they tend to be males.

Of Course Not Always... But Usually.

Good Luck With That.

11. dont jinx me lol i have really good luck i just have a really genourous female grown right now lol ;)

12. another question if its male does it make the weed nasty or just have seeds? cuz i wouldnt mind just pickn seeds its my first plant ill fix it on my next grow when i do more than one at a time

13. #15 mad4reef, Oct 27, 2008

If you have one plant, and it's a male, it won't produce buds or seeds. Females produce flowers (buds) and can produce seeds if pollinated by a male. Males just produce pollen. Not much you can do with a male. Some people make butter, but I usually just toss mine.

14. thanks lol i didnt kno that suprisingly lol

so if its male im gonna let it grow and make butter out of it now lol does it still make seeds? could i try and use those seeds to make a female or are they just bad seeds

im new to this so im askn lots of questions lol

15. No. Males don't produce seeds. Seeds occur when male plants pollenate female plants. Males only produce pollen.

16. i wouldn't waste my time keeping a male just for butter. especially since you're only growing one plant, i'd say if it turns out male, chop it and get another seed going. it will start showing sex in about 3-4 weeks. search around there's plenty of threads with pictures of how to tell the difference.

17. like if i see these 2 identical little bumps coming off of the bottom sets of spiked leaves right where they come out of the main stem is that the male things?

cuz thats really makn me think its a mael but ive heard that those also can be where new sets of leaves may come out

and if i made no sense plz tell me ill post a pic as best i can lol

18. You aren't flowering yet and you are only 13 days in. I doubt that anything growing on your plant is an indication of sex at this point. But, just to be safe post a pic. I always like looking at little ones anyway. :)