tell me how i did

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by thenewguy17, Nov 12, 2010.

1. looks like buds, but it looks like immature buds. however - this is how we learn.

Welcome to a lifelong hobby. :)

jerry

2. #3 pearl75, Nov 12, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2010
    Oh, doll, I think you cut them a little bit too soon. Those hairs should turn orange/brown and be shriveled up before you harvest the buds. Try quick drying a little nug, and tell us how it smokes. They sure are pretty though. Congrats on your first grow. :smoke:

3. Agreed.. The buds are looking great, but definitely pulled too early.. They would have doubled the size they currently are if you'd let them grow a bit more.. Nice yeild though.. Be sure to cure it properly.. It definitely makes a big difference.. Congrats though!

4. The yield really bumps up during those last two or three weeks of bloom.. I'm concerned you've sacrificed not only potency, but quite a bit of weight, harvesting so early :( But you may have had a reason to bring her down so soon, and it looks like you did a decent enough job during the grow process, next time round you'll be doing even better, so good job :)

5. #6 thenewguy17, Nov 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2010
    Thanks everyone and i did do a good bit of research before starting this plant i just had to pull her a little early because i was moving today. Next up are Strawberry cough, sensi star, durbain poison, church, and two no names. Should be interesting lol and two will be in bubble buckets

btw is that a decent first timer indoor yield?

6. At least yours actually grew... I have been trying to figure out germination for the past once and nothing is working for me. How can all 20+ seeds be dead? Ugh, I just don't understand. I need a hobby and growing weed seeds to attract me so I'll keep trying.

7. They aren't working because you're doing it wrong

They need warmth...i mean 70+ degrees F.

8. looks like a good pull for your first time. agree with the other posters that it might have been too early, but it's a learning experience. good job dude! let us know how it smokes.

make sure to hang for 5-7 days to dry, then put them in mason jars to cure for 1-2 weeks min. you wont regret it!

9. thanks and ya i know i wish i coulda let it go for a few more days i just didnt have an option. Its already been hanging for three days and it feels like three weeks lol it just cant be ready fast enough. Ill post a smoke report once its ready though

10. I have 4 27w 2700k bulbs for now until I get my 6500k later on tonight. And I germinated some in paper towels, and Tupperware containers. Then I planted 6 of them and I am still hoping for the sprout. It hasn't been 24 hours quite yet, but do I put them under the heat after I cant the plant's or after they sprout? That part still confuses me.

11. what kind of soil and fertilizer did you use?

12. If you were talking about me, then i used miracle grow for more than a week and nothing sprouted, that was before germination. Now I use this new soil, plant the seed. then put half an inch of miracle gro moisture control on top then sprayed.

If you''re not talking to me then sorry. Not trying to hijack the thread here.

Oh and I do not use fertilizer. Never new I needed it. Check out my thread in sig.

13. meant to say nutrients not fertilizer srry

14. Am I suppose to give them nutrients before they sprout?

15. meant to say nutrients not fertilizer srry