Tell me about your first time being blazed

Discussion in 'General' started by TheElcinator, Sep 28, 2011.

1. I want to know what your first experience with being high was. :cool:

I remember I took a hit off of my friends bong. I almost had an anxiety attack, but somehow, crisis averted.

We (there was about 6 of us) went to her computer and watched Eraser Head (I think that's what it was called). All I remember was watching the back of my friends head and she was bobbing to music or something, and everything turned to blocks and started rocking.

It was fucking awesome. :smoke:

2. I have told this story many times, in threads just like this one.

But let's just say...

the first time I got high, I knew immediately that this feeling has been waiting for me my whole life...

I just had to find it.

3. we walked back on the foggiest night i've ever seen; the street lights cast an eery glow on the denatured path. we went to my dorm room and put on some radiohead; i laid on the ground in silence, feeling every pulse of the music. i was on my back for what felt like an eternity, shifting into a dreamscape while struggling to maintain my sanity.

that loss was the penultimate revelation into the existential. i felt a primordial life force shift through me, and then disappear. it was the most beautiful moment of my life, being stoned in the middle of nowhere with a friend. I doubt anything will ever come close to it.

i've smoked a thousand times afterwards and it's never felt the same.

4. Me and my friend (I was a sophomore, he was a senior) walked outta school, and he rolled up a nice dank blunt. Smoked the first half, shotguns for the rest, mannnnn was I buttered. We came back in to school and we ate for the rest of class. Oh, we did have the teachers permission to walk outta school as well.

5. Me and my cousin had a home-made powerade bong, and a quarter of mids. it was late at night and my parents had just went to to bed, so we went to the woods just in case.....we decided to have a smoking contest to see who could smoke the most...I ended up taking 30 some hits my first time..ended up incredibly stoned. came back in..listened to the album "Dr. Dre - The Chronic"...and just chilled. lol

6. It was that night of the winter olympics when that guy hit a pole and died.

Me and 3 friends used a waterfall bong and got blazed.

I played halo 3 a little, we listened to music, ate doritos, etc.

7. first time i got BLAZED was when i hit a 2ft. zong and milked it and almost threw up... i spent the next 3 hours glued to the chair.

8. Ok here it goes.

It was 8th grade, and I had a good friend who smoked every day. Eventually he asked me to try it and smoke with him, so one weekend I had my mom drop me off at his house (lol those were the days of being dropped off).

So at this age I knew next to nothing about weed and what not. BUT, I knew enough to bring over my collection of Beavis and Butthead DVDs hahaha ;)

But yeah, he had the bud but we had to get one of his older friends to roll a joint for us. After that just went into the woods and sat down, took several puffs but didn't inhale very much because I just had no idea.

Definitely got high though, so we walked around the woods, found some Styrofoam and decided it would be a good idea to see what happens when you try and light it on fire. That shit melted and dripped on his arm which burned him pretty bad lol then I remember watching some guy mow his lawn while we just talked outside. Chilled and watched my DVDs that I brought afterwards waiting for my mom to pick me up. I get in the car and she asked why I smelled a bit weird. Told her we set off fireworks and I probably smell like the smoke or some bullshit like that. I was in 8th grade, fuck it, didn't need a excuse that made sense!

Pretty uneventful but thats it