Tell me about the dankest strain youve had

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Misty Mountain Hopper, Jan 27, 2014.

1. It was pretty tricky, but it was my first grow. When i took my first hit of it i didnt expect much. but then a minute later i was hit with a potent vibrating buzz that had me smiling from ear to ear :smoking:

2. [quote name="skuitarman" post="19415881" timestamp="1390838527"]It was pretty tricky, but it was my first grow. When i took my first hit of it i didnt expect much. but then a minute later i was hit with a potent vibrating buzz that had me smiling from ear to ear :smoking:[/quote] Haha nice that was probably a nice surprise :) Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Ive had the master kush before, i loved it however it was super super harsh, then again im out in Canada and my choices are severly limited, no dispensiary i can take advantage of, the system is pretty strict for liscensing and shit.

The best ive ever had is Ak-47 tho, shit was just legendary only had 2 grams got a stupid amount of people stoned with it, like literally 15 people, one hit each, then we watched super troopers and 28 weeks later, stayed high throughout both movies. 

4. Ive heard headband strain has the highest content though, i have no idea if its true but ive always wanted to try it. 

5. #45 sergei, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    Dinafem OG kush. Absolutely devastating strain. Smoked 1 fat bong rip last night after a couple beers, and about 10 minutes into the high I had a pretty massive anxiety attack, started hyperventilating, shivering uncontrollably, and even though i fought it for about 15 minutes I got really sick and when I was done hugging the toilet I suddenly got extremely baked, and passed out soon after. OG is generally an extremely enjoyable smoke for me, but it is not uncommon that I get completely overwhelmed. User beware!

Chembawg, chem sour, and Super Lemon Haze are all pretty close seconds in my humble opinion.
    Just remember, stronger is not always more enjoyable....

6. I am a fan of dinafem White widow. That stuff is fire. Look forward to growing it again sometime. Lately w/what's been going on in my home, not enough time.

7. Hmm.

Its hard to choose, but it would be between some OG Bullrider or that killer Purple Diesel I got years ago.

8. [quote name="Finger My Urethra" post="19416019" timestamp="1390840161"]Ive had the master kush before, i loved it however it was super super harsh, then again im out in Canada and my choices are severly limited, no dispensiary i can take advantage of, the system is pretty strict for liscensing and shit.The best ive ever had is Ak-47 tho, shit was just legendary only had 2 grams got a stupid amount of people stoned with it, like literally 15 people, one hit each, then we watched super troopers and 28 weeks later, stayed high throughout both movies. [/quote] Hahaha Ak47 is like my classic bud, I always use that on the regular because its so good you only need one or two hits! Haha :)Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. [quote name="azcactus" post="19416102" timestamp="1390841200"]I am a fan of dinafem White widow. That stuff is fire. Look forward to growing it again sometime. Lately w/what's been going on in my home, not enough time.[/quote] you grew white widow? Was it hard? Because that's my favorite strain man! Haha good luck with growing it again!Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. [quote name="AS420" post="19416231" timestamp="1390843082"]Hmm. Its hard to choose, but it would be between some OG Bullrider or that killer Purple Diesel I got years ago.[/quote] They have purple diesel? Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. [quote name="sergei" post="19416052" timestamp="1390840565"]Dinafem OG kush. Absolutely devastating strain. Smoked 1 fat bong rip last night after a couple beers, and about 10 minutes into the high I had a pretty massive anxiety attack, started hyperventilating, shivering uncontrollably, and even though i fought it for about 15 minutes I got really sick and when I was done hugging the toilet I suddenly got extremely baked, and passed out soon after. OG is generally an extremely enjoyable smoke for me, but it is not uncommon that I get completely overwhelmed. User beware!Chembawg, chem sour, and Super Lemon Haze are all pretty close seconds in my humble opinion.Just remember, stronger is not always more enjoyable....[/quote] weird OG kush was an enjoyable high for me, maybe it was the alcohol from before you smoked. That messes with me sometimes.Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Sure do. I've had so many different diesel variations over the years. Another good one is Sour D x LA Conf.

Daaaank. :smoke:

13. [quote name="AS420" post="19416488" timestamp="1390846287"]Sure do. I've had so many different diesel variations over the years. Another good one is Sour D x LA Conf. Daaaank. :smoke:[/quote] Damn man I need to catch up on all the new diesels then. I like them.Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. [quote name="azcactus" post="19417014" timestamp="1390852618"][quote name="Misty Mountain Hopper" post="19416256" timestamp="1390843296"]you grew white widow? Was it hard? Because that's my favorite strain man! Haha good luck with growing it again! Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile appIt was my first ever grow and I used this site to do it with. Had WW and Lemon Haze. I let them veg for 7 weeks before switching to flower. Had what I thought and people I gave it to also, was a successful grow. It was definitely "1 hit shit."[/quote][/quote] damn man sounds great! Where'd you see how to grow it on here?Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

nice i got a seed and think im gonna pop it now :smoke:

17. [quote name="TinTizzy" post="19417046" timestamp="1390852944"]nice i got a seed and think im gonna pop it now :smoke:[/quote] Hey with trying to grow white widow is it sativa? Does it need a male and female seed or just female?Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I used the "Marijuana Cultivation" tab on this site. I ordered my dinafem WW seeds from Attitude…female only. I would suggest to let it veg at least 10 days longer than you might want to and make sure you have a fan on it.

Another thing..cut off those leaves that are non flowering….of course you leave some, but just to save on the plant's nutrients. 

No need to feed dead weights.

19. [quote name="azcactus" post="19417294" timestamp="1390856329"]I used the "Marijuana Cultivation" tab on this site. I ordered my dinafem WW seeds from Attitude…female only. I would suggest to let it veg at least 10 days longer than you might want to and make sure you have a fan on it.Another thing..cut off those leaves that are non flowering….of course you leave some, but just to save on the plant's nutrients. No need to feed dead weights.[/quote] Alright thanks man! It seems relatively easy to. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app