Tell her you like her

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PlayingWithFire, Aug 21, 2010.

1. so i like a certain female, and i have been reading some threads in here just out of curiosity, Ive read up that most people just say be honest and tell them whats up.
    So im a point where i know im going to tell her i like her but im not sure how to word it lol, and thats what i need some help with deciding on xD

2. What is your current relationship with her? Friends? Acquiantances? Under what circumstances would you meet her.
    They're all relevant.

3. be david caruso in jade.

4. dont say you like her just ask her out to dinner, she will know already but telling her "I like you" will just be awkward...

5. dont waste your time, she's just gonna say no.

does she have a boyfriend? probably.

or if not, she prolly just isnt interested.

sorry.

6. It's just a simple statement and/or question, no more no less. In the worst case scenario you get a no.

7. I want you.

8. Just say: "I like you, do you want to go out sometime?"

If she cuts you loose and sends you packing don't worry, that just means she wasn't worth your time anyway.

As it was previously mentioned the worst thing you can get is a no, so worst case scenario you'll still be where you are which can't be that bad. Or can it?

9. I was in the same situation a while ago, I got pretty stoned and we went to the movies. I wanted to tell her there but even with my cannabis enhanced confidence couldn't. After she dropped me off home I couldn't sleep, so I decided to tell her how I felt. I spilled my heart out to her, telling her that I really liked her, that I had felt that way for a long time, that I really liked being with her, and that I wanted to take our relationship to the next level.

She didn't feel the same way about me... she just said she didn't want to ruin our friendship.

The worst you can get is a no, I don't know if you want to word it the same way I did but either way just go for it.

10. i wouldnt....just flirt with her then bang her then ignore her...dont worry if you do this succesfully she'll be trying to figure out a way to tell you she likes you..
    if u tell her this your under her control
    just hangout with her a lot, chill be a fun person to be with and eventually she'll like you no need to rush things and maybe scare her you know?