tell about yourself

Discussion in 'General' started by shaggy69, Jul 16, 2006.

1. I just thought this might be fun.

*Not all of the groups/bands/whatever on each option have to apply to you. ex: I like The Grateful Dead but not necessarily Janis, either.

2. SNOOP D-O-DOUBLE-G BECAUSE IM SOOO GANGSTER.LMAO. nah,idk what kind of music would personalize my life.

3. I am a 22 year old guy living in Northern New Jersey. I live with my brother and girlfriend as I no longer have parents or step parents. Right now Im just enjoying life, being a parent to my brother making sure he gets a good education and makes the most out of his life. I am planning on getting engaged by the end of the summer and hopefully shoot for a winter wedding so it can be on my brothers break from school. As far as sports I used to play football and lacrosse and Im a fan of the NY Jets. My favorite hobies are reading and fishing and I also enjoy traveling. Ive been to every continent except Antartica. Hmm Im not sure what else to say. Ohh I guess before my life got all crazy I was studying to be a criminal defense lawyer.

edit- totally missed the poll. So my post was completely random. Im going with the grateful dead and Janis Joplin because currently my life is a pretty wild ride and im just going along with it.

4. Grateful Dead all the way but not janis joplin

5. +rep for doing your damn thing man, you sound like a responsible dude that also has alot of fun.

6. I love a lil bit of everything.

7. Just like ZerO Stay Tokin;

+ rep for being (what seems like) an example of a responsible mariujuana user. I always like to see that. If only there were more of people like you and less of the stereotypical GC idiot/flamer/etc. or Jay Mewes. (not to bash Jay, he's doing great and kicked heroin! I meant more of the characters he plays, and his old persona) Enough babbling.