teleporting when drunk? hahaha

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pieman615, May 21, 2009.

1. haha hey everyone i got drunk last week and i remember vividly that i was walking to go in the back yard and 1 second later im chilling smoking a ciggie in the back yard with a girl.

I have no memory i just was like 10 secs walking distance away from the backyard and 1 sec later ive got a lit ciggarete and a girl with me haahha. I don't know if this is relevant but i mixed every single 40% and above drink and skulled a fair amount oh and i did not do any drugs i just drank heaps haha.

so has this happened to anyone?!
    it was crazyy by the way i was like wtf :| how did i get here hahaha

2. you blacked out?

3. ahha i got drunk yesterday and was walking with my friend on the sidewalk and we were at the neighborhood playground a second later n i saw a bunch of my other friends there n one of them was offering me a cigarette, haha, alsmost the same scenario XD

4. nahh i felt normal it was asif i closed my eyes for like .5 seconds trust me it was not a black out

5. hahah SHITT :p

6. ya blacked out man. some people find it fun but i find it terrifying that if i black out while drunk anything could happen. be careful

7. Yeah that's happened to me too. I was fingering this girl up town then the next moment I was fucking her friend in some toilet cubicle. Mad shit man, I don't even know what happened really.

8. Haha that happens to me all the time just like, "How the fuck did I get here?"
    But yeah black outs just feel like teleporting to some people I guess?

9. I got a story for ya.

I was in mexico, all inclusive resort. That means the bar is open to me, for what-ever my heart desires.

We'll, i'm wasted. In a club, in which the last thing I remember is 2 girls sitting on my lap making out with each other, and then me. I don't remember exactly where it went from there, but I woke up laying on a row-boat getting head from one of these girls.

She was hitting me, and looked up at me and I'll never forget what she said.

"Hey, are you ever gonna blow?"

I looked at her, drunk as a skunk, and said "bless your heart"
    and got up and walked away.

Never saw her again in my life. Don't even remember the start of the bj, haha.
    I suggest everyone visits Mexico.