Telepathy

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by I Wayne, Oct 31, 2011.

1. So then how do you explain thinking the phone is going to ring right before it does or saying something right before someone on the tv or radio does?

2. Coincidences are God's way of remaining anonymous. Everything happens with reason behind it. Telepathy is a subconscious communication in a parallel universe connecting humans, because we are indeed all connected. Same with animals as well. (Birds flocking together, dog communication, etc.)

3. as Ned Flanders would say "Just a Quwinkydink". or for a more silly individual "JESUS LETS ME KNOW WHEN PHONE GONNA RING".

In truth mate its a non issue, if somebody could prove they could do such things they would be the most wealthy/famous person on the planet, but they can't and wont cos its not possible.

There's far more pressing issues that are actually based in reality that the big brains of our age spend there time working on, like the LHC and the news that it maybe possible for things to go faster than the speed of light, which is unanimously more interesting than a bloke talking to his mates saying "i know what Bill O'Reilly says before he even sais it & im holding my phone when it rings sometimes....i must be telepathic or on a wavelink to god".

no god, no telepathy, just culture & idiots.

4. Anyone can do it...

....the ones that have it figured out usually keep it a a secret. ;)

Have to be receptive.

5. [quote name='"TesseLated"']Anyone can do it...

....the ones that have it figured out usually keep it a a secret. ;)

Have to be receptive.[/quote]

If your not joking I suggest you talk to someone who actually studies the brian in academia.