Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

telepathy/psychic abilities whilst stoned :D

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thebirdmachine, Oct 18, 2008.

1. OK. So I'm a medium (guy that talks to dead people) not the shi! you see on TV, but a real medium. I'm from a long line of dead talkers on my dad's side. I don't charge for what I do, I just do it to help people. I'm 47 and haven't smoked in 20 years. One night my wife was smoking and I decided to give it a try after all those years. When I did I realized that I could make connections with the dead in a very different way. It seemed more vivid and it was easier to make the connection. I wouldn't do it if I were helping someone, but it was cool to do with a family member. I would like to see someone study it.

2. Yup, weed makes me more sensitive to everything, which helps with meditating. But the downside is my head is usually buzzing with strange ideas. So it's harder to stay focused.

+GOOD for short term activity

-BAD for extended meditation. (If that's what you do)

OHHH! Way back when my friend and I first started, we were shmokin like 3 bowls. He asked me where the DVD was at, which I hadn't seen in hours. I was like uhh idk. We continue smoking for a bit, and out of no where he moves a pile of video game cases and a fast food bag and reveals the DVD under everything! He couldn't have seen cuz it was buried, and he looked so surprised like he wasn't expecting it to be there at all lol.

3. All I can say is I don't turn into a good-guesser or a psychic when I'm stoned, I'm just...stoned :wave:

4. Have you tried? HAHAHA might be fun.

5. its cool actually, like ill have my tv on and its pretty loud but then ill pour some coke into my glass and i can hear the coke fizzing louder and clearer than i can hear my tv. now if i were to try that sober it wouldnt work as good.

6. This thread is hilarious, I wish I was stoned when I read it, people are fuckin crazy sometimes :eek:

7. Not sure if anyone posted it yet, but Weed simulates your third eye.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2LnEQFgUL4&feature=related]YouTube - The True Reason Pot is Illegal[/ame]

That explains it a bit better than I could.

8. Why would we use more than ten percent?
    If we used one hundred percent of our brain we would be in a seizure.
    Every single muscle would contract.
    Every single memory stored in your preconscious would be remembered and everything you can see would be in your sight and everything you can hear would ring in your ears.
    In short it's fucking ludicrous and impossible.

You only use ten percent because you're not remembering every memory RIGHT NOW. That's fucking impossible. That's like saying TV's are not well understood because we can only watch one channel at a time...That's how it's supposed to fucking work

9. That's pretty badass if theres any truth to it.

10. When you're close friends with someone for long enough, you begin to act alike. This seems happens more quickly while high, since your mind is less agile and you'll be more likely to agree with friends, enjoy their company, laugh with them etc

So all you're experiencing is friendship and a great high... Congratulations.

11. #111 Rastafari, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2011
    Sorry bro, I'd have to disagree, my mind is more agile when I'm lifted...
    Actually, I act nothing like the people I smoke with... after I'm blitzed as fuck, just gazing jaw dropped into the space-time continuum, just hearing the stupid shit they talk about.. I start over analyzing shit, the more I realize I'm NOTHING like them... they're a product of the media and this cultures operating system... that's why I love Mary, she catalyzes my thinking process and allows to me check out the real situation...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Lz6HPz9FCk]Bob Marley - Real Situation[/ame]

12. I strongly believe our minds have the power to travel into other peoples minds. Our brains thoughts are real physical energy and frequencies.

When i was younger me and my twin had the exact same dream on the same night. We described it to each other exactly. So strange.

And i know this sounds stupid but when i was like 5 me my bro and sis made a toy insect come to life. We all made sure it was a hollowed out one color plastic toy, put it under a pillow and all wished for it to come to life. We removed the pillow and a black beetle crawled from under the pillow off the bed and it or the toy was never seen again.

I honestly dont know what the fuck to make of that!! 

13. I can kinda relate to this topic but not exactly. One day a few months ago means my girlfriend were smoking and we both were gone. It was the most intense high I have have. But for a while it felt as if I was her, like I was controlling her Thoughts, movements, and actions. It was so weird, but eventually I snapped outta it, crazy shit haha:smoking:

14. agreed. just because we use a small portion at a time doesnt mean the rest is just sitting there like empty grey-matter, our bodies don't work like that (what we don't use tends to end up withered and such... Appendix?)

though i do believe that there's more to this reality and it does come through more strongly when i'm high. weird stuff happens a lot to me though.

15. when i'm high i can picture how other people feel and look at the world. i can put myself in their position so to speak. i think thats what you're talking about, because it can be very profound at times

16. No, hes just gullable and high.

17. I know what to make of it. you were 5 and your imagination was crazy

18. !!!!had exactly the same thing happen to me after smokin a 2g joint when I was just starting out 6 years ago. After smoking we were both paralyzed and I couldn't see straight but it felt soooo gooood, it was an extremely warm, caring, comforting high, I remember thinking that "this must be what heroin feels like" We were both on the nod, grunting very quietly but it seemed/felt like talking, I still remember what it was about.

We we're arguing about who should get up and put on a new episode (I think it was Futurama), both of us complainig that we could not move, coming up with these complete bullshit-arguments why the other should go do it. this went on for an hour or so after which my friend leaned forward and puked violently into the nearby trashcan. As soon as he sat down we both started laughing and resumed our discussion. this went on for about 2.5 hours after which we both snapped out of it simultaneously.

We both had exactly the same experience, I still dont know what that was but it was hella fun. Greetz from Belgium :hello:

19. Had a similar experience was also about 5-years, me and my best friend at the time were on the schoolyard messing about with some rotten wooden door that was located in a corner of the playground. we were kicking it some and we were tryi,ng to open it at which point a huge spider popped up out of a crack of the door, a crack which it obviously shouldn't be able to pass through, at lightning speed! It had a skeleton-head and shouted "HELLO!!!" into our faces and as quickly as it appeared it dissappeared. It was deafening and the most violent scream I have heard to date we both ran screaming to tell our teacher but she wouldn't believe us. My friend saw it to in the exact same detail and I've known him till I was about 14, and we've always wondered. I'm Belgian so it shouting HELLO makes absolutely no sense, cos I didn't speak english at the time.

I don't think it was real but I do believe that minds can connect especially children's

20. #120 Rastafari, Jan 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2011
    Long story short:
    Now I realize when Terence Mckenna said "The syntactical nature of reality, the real secret of magic, is that the world is made of words. And if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish" ------> This blew my FUCKING mind because yesterday me and my friend we're chillin on a kief J (in conjuction with being on Kava Kava extract), and then suddenly, out of NOWHERE, I was experiencing what felt like a Salvia flashback!!!!?!?!?!!! :confused: Then all of a sudden my friend said "Dude, I feel like I'm in a dream... in my past life WTF!!!!!" and every single word that came out of his mouth LITERALLY was becoming true... and I started levitating out of my chair and I felt like I was fucking floating/hovering above myself... I was in a state of complete trance... Like a semi-alien abduction or some shit... It was the craziest sensation I have ever experienced with ANY kief OMG.... & then after we talked, and we concluded that we had both had the SAME EXACT experience.... telepathy is a very real phenomenon my friend... doubters only doubt because their egos have become too swollen... but once you tap into the Gaian mind, then you become aware of the entelechy of the planet :smoking: