Telekinesis

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by kins11, Oct 28, 2008.

1. I've done a lot of reading about it. I've spent a lot of time meditating and testing it out. It's not that I, necessarily, believe that it is possible, however, i'm certainly not willing to write something off until I am absolutely certain that it does or does not exist. Frankly, the concept intrigues me, a lot.

Anyone else interested in it? Tell me about your knowledge regarding it, and experiences you have had, even if they were not successful, which, they probably weren't. =)

2. what the fuck is it?

3. I know for a fact that telepathy is possible,it's just based on emotional frequencies,but Telekinesis is a whole nother story.I do not know where to start with is one.I would go as far as saying it has to do with manipulating the bare essence of an object,but how do you do that,inanimate objects have no emotions.

Does Telekinesis involve the Pineal gland?Cause I know any and every other high Clairvoyant ability has to do with the pineal or atleast a combination of it and another chakra.Is it an ability derived from the lower chakras or the one of the higher emotional spectrums?

4. I've had a few of what I think might be psychic experiences or shit like it.

Like i've had friends call me the instant I think of calling them. Weird shit like that, too many instances to describe.

5. off topic but, but I believe we have alternate universes that split off, branch off of every decision we make. when I was younger I remember having very vivid dreams of random ordinary things, like me and my friend losing a puzzle piece ect. just normal random things, Of course this didn't mean anything to me, i didn't even remember, but often the next day we would lose a puzzle piece, then I got goose bumps and said "holy shit I dreamed about this", and this would happen on many ocasions when I was young, Like dreaming about car rides, and looking at a particular thing, then the next day that happened. mI truly believe, that these things I was dreaming HAD already happened, and when I went to sleep, I was switching inbetween universes.

sorry for the random thoughts

6. #6 wackdeafboy, Oct 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2008
    Telekinesis is possible..
    i wish i can know how use it. it would be sick!

no mind, listen to nature, they can talk to u.
    i know some people in this world can talk other people through mind..

remember, "anything is possible"

Meditation probley will work.

7. I'm not a meditation type of person(ADD),but I'll guess I'll give it a shot.

This gives me a chance to read the Tibetan books I have been blowing off.

8. u cant give me rep till u get 100 post or more...
    do it once u get to 100 :p

9. Anyone have any techniques they want to share?

10. I don't know much about the science of it, but I do know it is extremely possible to communicate with other beings (humans as well as animals) using small emotional cues to do so. I wouldn't qualify that so much telepathic power as simple intuition and the willingness to truly understand and comprehend our fellow beings. That's just me, though. You're right about the aspect of inanimate objects lacking emotion and how that plays in to it. It can be very simple to manipulate the thoughts of living creatures, but how do you manipulate something that has no thoughts at all? If we knew, perhaps we wouldn't be having this discussion. =)

I should read up a little more about the chakras. I memorized all of them at one point, and familiarized myself with how they connect to what emotions and physical aspects and such, but then I forgot everything, more or less. =(

Nowwww, aura, as it applies to the chakras, REALLY interests me.

Speaking of which, anyone able to see auras? How about while high??!

11. Because it is not an attempt at manipulation for personal benefit. If this thought or feeling or intention ever arises when you are attempting one of these things, it will not occur. It occurs through awareness, being intensely aware of an object or a person or a thing. This doesnt mean analyzing them, thinking about them. The absolute opposite, being present to their existence without thought. It creates a connection on the higher plane that allows for these kind of communicatons. It is a relationship, not you doing something to something else or someone else

12. I remember seeing a Jason movie a long ass time ago where a girl in the movie could move matchbooks, etc. I thought it was hella cool. The topic interests me, but I can't really find anything credible on it. It would be really fun though!

13. a few weeks ago i did a lot of tripping with an old friend of mine, and after about a week of hanging out with one another it seemed like our thoughts were in sync or something..

i would be thinking about asking him a question or making a statement, and more than a few times he would come out and either ask or say the exact same thing.

my idea is that we were "on the same level" and were either synced up somehow or just reacting to our environments in the exact same way.

edit: nevermind lol...i'm thinking of telepathy or some loose variation of it

14. the most bizarre thing i ever seen..
    me and my best friend have the exact same mind.. idk how that possible
    but we can finish eachother sentence, we know what we're talking bout without talking..

its weird but kool!

15. Straight up, Anything's Possible, The Universe is Infinite, Past, Present, Future is out there, and the Universe is Infinitely Growing! :):wave:

16. No worries, dude, telepathy is pretty interesting too!

17. its all got to do with the pineal gland (third eye). the only problem is the older you get the weaker the gland gets, unless you keep it stimulated.

18. hehehe. just ask Sylar how telekinesis works....

19. I've had a few thoughts on Telekinesis, and they're probably wrong, so they're not what I believe, just thoughts.

I was talking about the power of mind with my physics teacher and he said to me, "They say that with enough mind power, you can stop the planet from spinning." Now I don't know if he actually believed that, being a scientist...but he was spiritual, in fact Jewish. He was a very intelligent man, he may have just said that to get me thinking though.

My thoughts on telekinesis? Well we only use around, on average, roughly 10% of our brain...give or take, depending on the individual. So I believe it's possible that a section of our brain can notice, and react with objects on a space/time level. With our minds we can alter space/time around an object and "move" it, or "warp" it to another location.

Probably wrong...just some thoughts. Hopefully it sparked some deep spiritual/philosophical thoughts in your mind! :wave:

20. nothing is impossible.. every being has spirits, like planets, stars, galaxies...
    spirits are there to help u out, so therefore
    we can use our mind to speak other people without saying a word..
    we probley can move object around if we have the mind to do so...
    a jedi:cool: