teeumtee's avatar/sig request thread

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by teeumtee420, May 12, 2009.

1. ask and you shall receive

2. Avatar or signature or both: Both
    Text you want included: K 1 N G
    Imagery you want included: a dank ass bud with a crown on it, and the shoreline of the city of tampa in the background
    A short description of what you would like: basically what a said, the word K 1 N G with a dank bud with a crown on, and in the backround i want the shoreline of Tampa, Florida. and for the avatar just a pimped out crown with some bad ass graphics.

thanks in advance bro

3. Avatar or signature or both: sig
    Text you want included: brymatjen420
    Imagery you want included: a dank ass purp bud in the background with the 311 logo
    A short description of what you would like: brymatjen420 in green at the bottom right, and the 311 logo wherever you wish to put it. and the background to be some dank purp!
    thanks man
    pm it to me

4. Avatar or signature or both: sig
    Text you want included: HIT THE BONG
    Imagery you want included: some dankies and the LRG tree Lrg image by taz55 on Photobucket
    A short description of what you would like: All thoes with some dank buds and the lrg logo with my username thanks man

pm please man thanks

5. #5 s m o k e, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
    Avatar or signature or both: Sig-a-roo

Text you want included: smoke

Imagery you want included: very clean/plain darkish background.

A short description of what you would like: "smoke" in either dark red or white color written in a bold cursive style font, Sorta like Grahams signature...but i don't want it to be an obvious similarity...ya know? idk im pretty baked right now and if that made sense, i would love it if you gave it a shot :wave: