Teeth

Discussion in 'General' started by MrGers, Sep 24, 2008.

1. We all know smoking causes physical damages. One of the things i've noticed is that my teeth are starting to turn a slight shade of yellow, and I ensure you I have impecible dntal hygene, no cavities and I still have my wisdom teeth. I tried whiting mouth wash but that didn't do much. As fellow smokers, tobacco and otherwise, does anyone else have this problem and does anyone h=know of any good solutions?

2. I have a friend that used 'Crest Whitestrips Daily Whitening', and they worked great. Worth checking out!

3. I don't smoke regularly by any measure, and I probably won't touch another cigarette for a couple months, but I too feel that my teeth could be whiter than they are due to smoking. Is there any other form of DIY teeth whitening besides crest white strips that works well? I dunno I just don't wanna throw down 30-40 bucks if it isn't gonna make a noticeable difference.

4. If you are gonna spend that much you might as well go get a whitening pen from the dentist. I had a 2 pack of the blue ones [Brite Smile?? White Smile?? I 'unno.] and they worked pretty good.

The listerine whitening strips are naaaaasty. I had to brush my teeth TWICE to get the taste and the feeling off.

ETA you can get 3 brite smile pens on ebay for like $30.. definitely worth it.

5. never noticed anything from pot.

From cigarettes anyhoo, Slightly yellowed - Mainly the backsides (which get covered with tar) but the dentist will fix it up in a jiffy.