teensie modification, massive benifits.

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Digit, Aug 21, 2002.

1. where it says how many pages of threads there are at teh bottom of the page, do u think u guys could fix it so that u see more than three at a time... like maybe 10 or so... or is this all some part of a secret plot to get everyone to only reply to the recent posts?

2. Digit!!!

It's a secret plot. You know this...hell, we all know this. Don't rock the boat, man. It affects us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

3. to make the city even better i would suggest that:

One- switch needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine.

Two- whenever Switch's not on the city, all the other blades should be asking "Where's Switch"?

Three...

4. ummmmm...why on earth would you get a time machine before me??? thats just complete utter bullshit, I want some respect son....????!

5. To answer your question there bud, thatds the post from the last 24 hours if i'm not misstaken. I have seen as many as 6 pages. Being a moderator it takes alot of time to moderate that many pages. 2-3 hours of just checking post and the threads.

Now for mrs. MaryJane. You have been plotting against Switch and Norm for a while now and I just wanted to congradulate you on your fine plots. Keep up the good work!!!!!!

6. Yo, Switchy boy!!!!!!!!! When you were at the festival, I started a thread titled "Where's Switch?" Just trying to improve the City for you, man!!!!!!!!!!

7. YOUVE BEEN PLOTTING AGAINST ME?!?!?!

I WILL NOW PROMPTLY LIGHT YOUR PUBIC HAIR ON FIRE, AND THEN DANCE IT OUT!

8. Ouch your crazy Namron

Gtthrasher

9. lmao..i posted this awhile back..had forgotten about it..was reading entire thread over...decided i was gonna say "YOUR PLOTTING AGAINST ME MARY JANE!!! I SHALL SMITE THEE!!"

but then i read my post..and decided that the first one was better...

i musta been stoned.

10. Nice, I see you are a simpsons fan, much like myself.