Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

teenagers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by -, Aug 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RMJL, in your opinion, what can the average person do to reform unjust laws without attracting unwanted attention?
    I doubt it will happen in our lifetime. Europe is set to lead the way with Canada not far behind. If you live on the west coast or in Arizona, Nevada, Hawaii and possibly New Hampshire you may have a chance of seeing legalization. After that law enforcement will hopefully give up on pot to a certain degree as they have with small amounts for a while in most areas already. The feds will fight to the bitter end on this one.

2. yeah.....i too have spent wayyyyy more time here than any other web site and its great still!!!!!

3. ok guys...

i think its time for a group hug

**hug**

4. We are all family around here!
    RMJL is really my mother. LMAO
    Critter is my dad
    BPP and Smokie are my brothers

Ganjaphish,420girlie, are my sisters

Seriously we are all connected by the good herb and we are one big happy family. If you mess with one, you mess with us all!!!!!!

5. I love you too butthead

6. I\'m afraid if this were true my parents would have eaten you and BPP at birth.:):p

Interesting occurance this was though. Kinda like Raj back at Yahooka. Except the situation was dealt with swiftly and efficently by SJ. I was kinda wondering what would happen when the City\'s population reached 4 or 5 thousand. Bound to be some assholes rear their ugly heads. Maybe we should hang Newbiekiller\'s carcass at the entrance of the City as a warning to all other assholes.

Sorry, I\'m just feeling a little medival today.

7. we could put his head on a stake......after we tar and feather it, and clearly lable it NEWBIEKILLER!.

8. I am going to close this thread. we need to move on to more productive conversation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.