Teenage Girl Stoned To Death By Afghan Taliban

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SoCalPatient, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Yeah because anyone who disagrees with you is a bigot.

deuces.

2. No hating on an entire group of people because they share different beliefs from you makes you a bigot.

3. LOL:eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused::confused:

4. Dude, no one dislikes Scientology because its beliefs on who we are or where we come from or different. In that aspect its like any other religion, completely up to a person if they're gonna believe it. But Scientology has another, terrible, nasty side to it and that side is the fact that its a freaking SCAM cult who literally destroy peoples lives and threaten anyone who tries to come out against them. Them and their legal team are some of the biggest scum bags on this planet. Go do your own research and look up the story of Lisa McPherson, among others.

And go read the story of Xenu while youre at it. Scientology..LOL:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

5. You cant really defend other religions while bashing sciencetology. hypocritical .

6. Uh, tell me again how this is ANY different than 99% of Organized Religion in the world today? How many people are raised with zero religious freedom or options in this world? How many children fight and die every day in holy wars they were "recruited" into?

When you really look at it, the ONLY difference between the story of Xenu and a man who was birthed from a virgin as the son of God who died on a cross and then came back to life again is 1,000+ years of "convincing" that the story is factual. I'm certain that 1,000 years from now you'll still have hardcore followers of Xenu too, regardless of our proof to the contrary.

My apologies if I offended anyone here. I really have no problem with individuals and their beliefs. I tend to have issues with Organized Religion, which is where most of the problems seem to stem from.

7. I love how people are telling me to do my research when you stoned ass fools haven't read half the articles on scientology that I have. It is literally no different from any other religion. Yeah the leaders of the church are vicious with their lawsuits because people like you are trying to shut them down. Scientology saves lives. Chrisitianity has royally fucked me up in the head growing up and done nothing but waste my fucking time so don't talk to me about scams. By that logic you have to admit all religions are scams and that would be ignorant. Just stop right now.

8. Follow whatever Religion you wish to follow. If it benefits you, then perfect! Stick with it. That's the beauty of Religious freedom.

That being said, if you're attempting to convince any "stoned ass fools" here that your choice is somehow any better or different than any of the others, then please present your case (i.e. the articles you speak of). We're not exactly foreign to the idea of backing up opinions or facts with documentation.

And I do apologize if most people approach Scientology with a level of skepticism as a Religion. Needless to say, it's not hard to prove with fact where the very source of the entire Religion came from (Dianetics/Xenu/L Ron Hubbard). It's not as easy to prove or disprove stories within other Religions that are hundreds or thousands of years old, described through many generations before being put on paper.

9. is this the teenage girl that got stoned to death?

[​IMG]

10. To whoever said they were trying to "protect" the impressionable people on this site, you're right. There must be a lot of impressionable people because you know half of these people calling the religion an evil scam are just taking those opinions from people who have (falsely) claimed that before them. I have researched the testimonies of people who have claimed it has ruined their lives(usually less intelligent folks) and also from people testifying that it has immensely improved various aspects of their lives. Not to mention I've read pretty much every topic that has ever come up in America concerning scientology since its inception. I am not trying to be a "narcissist" or anything, I am just trying to correct bigoted knee-jerk reactions.

11. She is fucking hot!! From what I can see.

12. Organized religions are all scams and a waste of time IMO. Scientology is on another level, they actively try to scam you out of your whole livelihood and defend themselves with an EXTREMELY powerful legal team. Quitting is nearly impossible. I don't see any Vatican lawyers emptying out your bank accounts and suing you because you don't like Christianity? I don't think the Church charges any money for confessions or for mass or for praying. How would you like to pay 100's of dollars so you can be audited and hopefully after many expensive sessions you can have your thetans in the right balance!

Your continued justification of Scientology is quite sad...but hey they have to make money from someone? Saps like you line their pockets and they love it. Have at it.

13. man i cant see the video or that picture posted of the girl.

i dont want to be a freak or anything but, i want to see this video. im somewhat interested in seeing the real life scenario of something like that, its quite a trip to actually see how far people will go over a belief system.

14. If you wanna she some shit ,Google witch burning in Africa and watch them burn women alive because the think they are witches.

I cant find an unedited version of the stoning footage, I guess you just had to be there to see it..:eek:

15. This thread is amazing, there are two concurrent and completely different discussions going on in here. One about Scientology and one about the Taliban.

16. That's par for the course at GC forums. :wave:

Scientology is bunk, it's mostly a lot of meaningless pseudo-scientific gibberish, and some of their practices are dangerous, as is true of all religions, but they're nowhere near comparable to the Taliban, with regards to wanton destruction of humanity.

17. Yeah... look at all those poor fucking stupid millionaire celebrities being "scammed" by scientology...says the peasant.

18. Ok .. Christianity is crazy enough.

But Scientology?

That is the epitome of batshit crazy. You've got to be high on all sorts of drugs to even think for a minute that Scientology is realistic.

They are fucking lunatics.

BTW, am I the only one interested in finding the actual video?

19. Life is batshit crazy. Scientology is the shizznit. It's like living a science fiction movie. Fucking awesome yo:devious: