Teenage Girl Stoned To Death By Afghan Taliban

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SoCalPatient, Jan 31, 2011.

1. That's the problem, they're all fucked up... So why are you getting so mad about people disagreeing about "your" religion choice, but its ok to slam other religions?

Like I said there all fucked up, get rid of em..

2. should i post parts of the bible as an answer?
    does every christian follow bible to every word?
    arent there christian extremists too?

seriously now..get a grip..

3. Here's some other good ones:

Bukhari Volume 2, Book 23, Number 445:
    Narrated Jundab the Prophet said, “A man was inflicted with wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him.”

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 73:
    Narrated Thabit bin Ad-Dahhak: ”And if somebody commits suicide with anything in this world, he will be tortured with that very thing on the Day of Resurrection"

But let there be amongst you Traffic and trade by mutual good-will: Nor kill (or destroy) yourselves: for verily God hath been to you Most Merciful!
    If any do that in rancour and injustice,- soon shall We cast them into the Fire: And easy it is for God.

Qur'an 4:29 – 4:30

4. one things we will ever agree to..no gods ..no gods at all..

//

so you guys never met a peaceful non fanatic islamist who respects women ?

5. #25 SoCalPatient, Jan 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2011

Because I was just like these guys before I researched Scientology. I thought it was just some scam that steals money away from its members but then I started finding out what everyone likes about it. Aint nothing wrong with feeling like a god.:cool:

Remember, it's not required to believe everything in Scientology to be a scientologist. lol i would only be a scientologist if I was rich. lol, be chillin with Oprah and Tom Cruise. haha, tom cruise.

6. I just wanted to show you some of the things that Islamists are being taught, no need to get mad.

7. Yes, but the difference being that in order to advance in "rank" you need to pay a substantial fee. This doesn't exist in abrahamic religions and it most certainly isn't brainwashed out of you like it is in Scientology.

Hell, the whole thing was started by a nutjob science fiction writer that was publicly chastised as being a fraud and and a liar about his war record, social status, etc... There's your creditability right there.

And this is the last time I will argue this because it's beating a dead horse. Scientology is not recognized as a world religion because of the fact that in most nations what qualifies a religion is partially the fact that it's scripture is printed freely. Half of the world doesn't recognize it as a religion.

8. dude i know what some are being taught..i live in greece..which shares borders with turkey..take my word for it .i know
    i live way closer to the islamic world than all you are..i kno very good whats up over there..
    and i condemn such acts..

but i also believe Ive become more tolerant..
    dont put labels on people..not everyone who believe in islam is evil and not every christian is about love and understanding..

cheers

9. I never said it was recognized as a world religion. But where I live it's a legit religion and my fellow citizens must respect that;)

10. Which is what makes it a CULT that is siphoning millions of dollars away from helpless fools instead of a religion.

It takes a big narcissist to throw the whole "I'm superior to you because I've Wikipedia'd Scientology," card. Just because you've "researched" this cult from (what I'm guessing) one sided propaganda directly FROM the church doesn't mean you're an expert.

I've had first hand experience talking to former scientologists that said their lives had been destroyed because this church took every last dime from them with promises of salvation and enlightenment.

11. Who are you talking to? I am Arabic and I know that not every muslim is crazy. Because humans are good enough that even if a book tells them to be a certain way they're not going to want to be drastic(just like how most christians aren't fundamentalist). However, IF a muslim is following his religion to the T, he will be a violent extremist.

12. Hahahahaha, where do you live? Hollywood?

13. x2 lol

14. No I don't live in hollywood but I picked up some bomb ass weed called "LSD" up there a few weeks ago. That shit was fire.

15. #35 Psilocin420, Jan 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2011
    and just to clear things up I did say fuck Islam earlier, but realized it sounded ignorant so I deleted it. I realize that not all Muslims are extremists, but I just cant be ok with a religion that teaches violence, whether everyone follows it to the T or not. It just doesnt seem right.

16. We agree!!!!:hello::smoke:

I've met lots of peaceful, non fanatic Muslims in my travels to the Middle East, Asia, Africa and here in the U.S, I still communicate with many of them VIA email and letters. I feel for them and the shit they have to go throug on a daily because of the extremest retards they have to live with.

I just have a huge hate for extreme Islam and its garbage that it spews and teaches, same goes for any religion, it just seems that extreme Islamic nut jobs are in the front of the pack these days, with all the hate.

I just don't like any religions, so there is no way I could like Scientology. Hey if it works for you man, do it up and rock on.

17. The only reason why I'm pushing this Scientology thing is because I think it's important that everyone's posts on the internet are subject to peer review, especially when talking about potentially dangerous cults like Scientology, Sun Myung Moon, Jim Jones, etc...

There's so many impressionable minds on this site and when you're saying scams like Scientology is somehow to be respected like any other religion is laughable and I'm not going to sit here and standby and listen to bs like that.

18. Whatever you're just ignorant on this topic and you have every right to your opinion. What next, you're going to tell us that because Christianity says you have to pay a tithe every sunday they're a "dangerous cult that's ruining impressionable lives"? It's better to be more openminded about people with beliefs that are different from yours.

19. Anyway, I'm out. I respect what you had to say, but I wish you would try to look at it from the other side and do some in-depth research from people that have experienced this "church" first hand and what it has done to them.

Peace brethren

20. No thank you. I don't take advice from bigoted people.:wave: