Teenage Girl Stoned To Death By Afghan Taliban

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SoCalPatient, Jan 31, 2011.

1. #1 SoCalPatient, Jan 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2011
    Stoned to death with her lover: Horrific video of execution of girl, 19, killed by Afghan Taliban for running away from arranged marriage

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 4:59 PM on 27th January 2011

* TALIBAN SPOKESMAN: 'Anyone who knows about Islam knows that stoning is in the Koran, and that it is Islamic law. There are people who call it inhuman - but in doing so they insult the Prophet. They want to bring foreign thinking to this country'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-adultery.html

Look at these lunatics. This has nothing to do with America invading them or meddling in their affairs or anything like that. This is just another psychopathic religious muslim nut brainwashed thinking he's doing gods work.

2. #2 ranger2339, Jan 31, 2011
  3. I don't know man. I did a research project on scientology and if I had the money I would actually become a Scientologist. It's fucking legit most of it is just structured common sense stuff but that's some self-empowerment shit right there. Another thing they believe is that humans are all part of a greater being(god), and are essentiallygods that have lost our way. Anyways I'm not trying to derail my own thread but I'm just saying that some religions do no harm(ok scientology was a bad example much harm much harm) and just help the individual. You know, I mean look at the eastern religions(besides islam). Hindu's, Buddhists, Taoists, jainism; all peaceful religions.

4. scientology?
    oh boy..

anyways..talibans are extremists...when will you get that..not all people who believe in islam act like that..
    //
    and yes the incident is disturbing

//

OMG when exactly did the americans get rid of who??
    thanks for saving the world once again...:rolleyes:

5. Scientology is a scam, it was started to make money, didn't the founder even say that? sounds goofy to me. I personay dont need a higher power, but what ever works I guess.

The problem with religion is people always take it to far, go crazy with it and use it for power.

6. Scientology is a cult, not a religion. Part of that is the fact that their scripture isn't free and it costs to advance in 'rank.' These people are scum that prey on damaged or unstable people and brainwash them into dedicating their lives (and conveniently every penny they own) to the "church".

7. fuck America..thats my opinion/free speech.

//
    dont i look damn ignorant and stupid now?
    and im not from middle east ,nor am i an islamist...

8. The US are jerks for going in and killing 1 militant for every 140 innocents.

Spreading democracy through the barrel of our gun is never gonna work, their people have to do it on their own.

9. We have some closeminded folks at this site man. Every new religion goes through a faze were everyone calls them a "cult". Scientology claims that your higher power is YOU. Pretty much the same shit a Humanist or Atheist would say. I can get you dozens of testimonies of famous scientologists and regular members alike all claiming that scientology has helped them in more ways than one. And most Scientologists don't care if all the scienceficitiony beliefs are true. The fact of the matter is life is a game why not be GOD in the game? Fuck it if it works don't fix it. Scientology works...for some. That's enough to be respected as a legit religion according to me. If a religious institution helps at least ONE person get through this shitstorm we call life than that's awesome.

10. :hello: Actually no, and I totally agree with you.

11. you cant put such labels on people so easily..its freaking stupid..
    i could say fuck policies..fuck the government etc etc

but when I say fuck america or fuck islam (like you did and then delete it
    like you did:rolleyes: oh btw...)
    you put a label to every person in the country or everyone believing in a certain religion..

thats fucked up..

its so obvious...

talibans are extremists..not everyone believing in islam is one...
    its so simple...whats so hard to understand?

and i totally agree with aaronman..well said..

12. hmmm...a one button solution for our Taliban problems...:eek:

[​IMG]

13. Dude Scientology is a fucking pyramid scheme.. How is that close mided? Yes it helps people get through life, which is great, but to take it seriously, is a joke. To each is own though.

Don't Be A Sucker - Scientology Is A Scam!

14. I'm not closeminded, I'm just not an idiot. Yes, I am saying that if you subscribe to the belief that funneling all your savings into some space-invaders based cult is going to earn you some sort of salvation or peace of mind, you're an idiot.

And once again, it is NOT a recognized religion because it's religious text isn't free.

Are you aware of the brainwashing techniques this cult employs? They have you stare into the eyes of a proctor for hours until you become delirious and then are in such a funk that you don't even realizing you're signing your month's paycheck over to them for their "classes" and "training" on how to be a better person.

It is a cult/scam.

15. I dont care.:laughing:

16. Sciencetology isn't much different then any other religion.

17. good for you.
    very open minded...

18. ARe you guys fucking serious? Just what do you think those millions of christians and other religious people are doing every week when they sign checks in the name of their church of choice? And yes scientology is a recognized religion. It became recognized in the early 90's.

19. #19 Psilocin420, Jan 31, 2011
    Its also very funny how they can burn American flags and non one gives a shit, yet some douchey Florida pastor threatens to burn a few Qurans and they all go ape shit, LOL. Heres an exerpt from the holy book of all Islamists:IV.138: Those who believe, then disbelieve, then again believe, then disbelieve and then increase in disbelief, Allah will never forgive them nor will He guide them to the right way.

IV.89: They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

IV.92: And it does not behoove a believer to kill a believer except by mistake, and whoever kills a believer by mistake, he should free a believing slave , and blood-money should be paid to his people unless they remit it as alms; but if he be from a tribe hostile to you and he is a believer, the freeing of a believing slave (suffices), and if he is from a tribe between whom and you there is a covenant, the blood-money should be paid to his people along with the freeing of a believing slave; but he who cannot find (a slave) should fast for two months successively: a penance from Allah, and Allah is Knowing, Wise.

20. Wait, it gets better: XVI.8: It may be that your Lord will have mercy on you, and if you (again return to disobedience).
    We too will return (to punishment), and We have made hell a prison for the unbelievers.

II.161: Surely those who disbelieve and die while they are disbelievers, these it is on whom is the curse of Allah and the angels and men all;

IX. 5-6: Kill those who join other gods with God wherever you may find them.

IV.76: Those who believe fight in the cause of God.

IV.74: Let those who fight in the cause of God who barter the life of this world for that which is to come; for whoever fights on God's path, whether he is killed or triumphs, We will give him a handsome reward.

VIII.39-42: Say to the Infidels: if they desist from their unbelief, what is now past shall be forgiven; but if they return to it, they have already before them the doom of the ancients! Fight then against them till strife be at an end, and the religion be all of it God's.