Teen years?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DreamLurkin, Aug 28, 2011.

1. How would you sum up your teen years?

2. Smoking Weed.

3. Reckless, and smoking weed.

4. One fun drugged up roller coaster! :hello:

5. Wasted opportunities

6. Missed opportunities, wasted potential, generalized apathy, and learning experiences I wouldn't appreciate until later.

7. Wasted on high school.

8. it was great............. untill my parent called the cops on me for weed on my 16th birthday, pulled me outa school, diddnt let me leave the house for an entire year, and then put me into rehab for weed. the rehab was the worst. they would bend your fingers back for punishment. the dude broke ty finger so i stabbed him in the leg with a pen. then i turned 17 and moved the fuck away.

9. oh and i havent talked to my parents since. im 25 now. 17-25 has been great.

10. A LOT of missed opportunities and a bunch of fuck-ups pretty much.

11. One word "wasted".

12. Damn; some of you guys seem like you have no hope because of your teenage years.

13. Not at all, my teen years inspired my passion for full self potential actualization in my 20's and up. And I just turned 20 this month, a lot has happened in that time

14. #16 DreamLurkin, Aug 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Twenty is young you know? Most people don't get a stable career going till there 30's. You can party in your twenties yo!

15. Mann...I was so lame up until I turned 18 and went to college and was introduced to the finer things in life. =)

I went to a christian school and didn't even know what weed was back then. It really upsets me now (I'm 25) that I could have been smokin a J on the drive to high school everyday. It would have been wayy better. Now I'm in nursing school and I have to go to class/hospital sober every day...eww who does that?

16. A roller coaster ride

17. A beauty contest.

18. I think everyone here should just stfu but if I said that which I already did type it sooo WTF NOW BITCHES HMM!?!! But anyways that would be pretty ignorant of me right? Exactly hence your all extremely narrow minded. I think it does not matter in the SLIGHTEST (Best way I can explain this shit without vulgar swear words.) wtf age you are or like where you are or what happened to you...... Well maybe a bit of the experiences but it is mainly just the motivation the need and realization that life goes on and on and on with every brutal torturous or glorious ecstactic and exhilirating thought of every damn day for lack of some better words imo. Everyday we live on should be used for a better future or what ever the fuck is making you happy atm because we could all die at any god damn second. Do not believe test fate see what happens...... Like we all die one day right who the fuck is to say you will not be next in an hour hmm?

Bottom line is..... I am a jedi and just mind fucked you good-bye.