Teen sells virginity for $25,000

Discussion in 'General' started by high as hell, Jul 12, 2007.

1. http://www.stuff.co.nz/4117409a4560.html

News website Maltastar is today reporting Brit Carys Copestake used a false name to advertise herself on a website popular with prostitutes, with her parents having no idea of the bizarre way of getting cash for university.

The ad reads: "Virginity For Sale £10,000".

She adds: "Hey, I think the title says it all. I'm an 18-year-old virgin with student funds to pay and I'm looking to sell my first time right here. I'm brunette, 34C, green eyes, all in proportion and good looking."

The teenager apparently still lives with her parents, but was struggling to afford the tuition costs for her four-year physics course at Salford University, which was to start in September.

Maltastar reported that she told a journalist: "For as long as I can remember I've wanted to keep my first time special and wait for the right guy. I'm not like other girls who want rid of it from the word go," she said.

"I'm getting curious about myself and the opposite sex. I want to explore and I want someone to teach me.

"I've also found myself in a financial situation where I need to fund my studies. I figured this could be killing two birds with one stone.

"I get lots of guys wanting to help me out with my 'problem' - some replies are really creepy. But I got so frustrated with the empty offers that I turned them down.

"I have to be careful, you could have been someone I know, even one of my teachers."

After conversations with a Maltastar reporter - dubious about whether she was in fact a virgin or merely a prostitute trying to deceive buyers - Copestake said she had found a "buyer".

"I've been offered the money in cash and I'm going to do it this Thursday. Sorry I'm at work so I can't speak any more," she told The People.

2. Wow.. some people are just fuckin ridiculous..

And she actually found a buyer willing to pay $25,000 ? I'm bewildered.

3. Poor suckers, I got 2 virginity's for free. Its not that great.

:hello:eric:hello:

4. dammit, where did my 25k go! thats rediculous. she prolly aint even a virgen

5. its all bout the benjamins baby!

6. i don't think tight pussy is worth 25,000. it is worth a couple blunts and some hard liquor, though.

7. I'd like to see what the gullible fool that is actually going to pay the 25 grand looks like.

8. Dood probably has AIDS.

9. he's prolly hella ugly and got a little dick lol

10. HA - I hope he was packin about 14 inches and as thick as a mans bicept....lol

11. Heh, this makes perfect sense. Breaking in a virgin is all about bragging rights; it has nothing whatsoever to do with good sex. If you want good sex you have it with someone that has had a little more experience than never, but if you want to stick your chest out and act like you're a "real" man, you bag a virgin. That girl knows that her first experience is potentially going to be awkward and maybe a little painful, so she's opting to get paid for it.

$25,000? She looks like a financial genius while the stiff that paid the tab looks like he's on a serious quest for attention. PUNCHLINE: He'll be getting every bit of it.

“It is an infantile superstition of the human spirit that virginity would be thought a virtue and not the barrier that separates ignorance from knowledge."

~Voltaire~

[And from the Nexus there was a great sigh or some such thing.]

12. lol sucker paid 25k

13. what if he is a premature ejaculator?

14. wow 25k :rolleyes:.. what a loser, and what a WHORE

15. shit if i could get 25 grand to hvae some bitch fuck me id be down, its 25 stacks dude, thats a hella money if your stuck working a shitty job barely scraping by, this bitch will finish college with a lotta pocket money for the side just because she got laid for a little bit, thats straight deals.

16. amen to that brother :D..
    but what happens when they don't deliver the product.. Is that shoplifting? Idk but I just sleep it off if it does.:eek:

17. I cant believe you guys are bashing her. Bitch is a fucking genius.

18. fo sho man too bad guys cant do that... "who want to pay 25k for me to practice on them???" not in a million years.. :smoke:

19. If you can afford to waste $25,000 on a one night stand, you gotta be doin pretty well for yourself. How can you be that wealthy and that desperate? If you're ass ugly why not use the money for plastic surgery or hook up a luxury car and get all the pussy u want...you could spend $2,000 worth of stuff on a model type quality girl and she'd give you a lot more than one night of sex. :confused:

20. I'd like to see what she looks like