Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Teen Drug Test Advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by high_michael, Jun 8, 2014.

1. I basically already know the answers to this but I need some more input because teens are being drug tested by there parents and the internet doesn't provide adequate information specifically for them so this if for them . { the guidelines for MY advice is for a everyday smoker }

The normal saying is 25-30 days to be clean from THC . But that's the standard for 200-300 pound adults 30-60 years of age. Would it take a hell of a shorter span for a 14-20 year old kid with a semi athletic build ( 100-180 pounds ) (5'-6') thats gonna dedicate him/herself to run and water for a week to rid themselves of the toxins ? Would it only take a 7-10 days ? Or do you think the 20-30 days for anyone bc that's the time span the THC takes to be freed from the fatty cells and is released to be pissed out. What do you think the most effective way to rid the toxins are naturally ( not dilution for the test or no remedies to "beat" the test) . >My advice for these teens is to run at least 3 miles a day with water only and healthy food for a 10 days and the average teen should be fine as long as there not over weight. 2 weeks should be the MAX time it takes the athletic teen to rid the toxins with running and water everyday .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I basically already know the answers to this but I need some more input because teens are being drug tested by there parents and the internet doesn't provide adequate information specifically for them so this if for them . { the guidelines for MY advice is for a everyday smoker }

The normal saying is 25-30 days to be clean from THC . But that's the standard for 200-300 pound adults 30-60 years of age. Would it take a hell of a shorter span for a 14-20 year old kid with a semi athletic build ( 100-180 pounds ) (5'-6') thats gonna dedicate him/herself to run and water for a week to rid themselves of the toxins ? Would it only take a 7-10 days ? Or do you think the 20-30 days for anyone bc that's the time span the THC takes to be freed from the fatty cells and is released to be pissed out. What do you think the most effective way to rid the toxins are naturally ( not dilution for the test or no remedies to "beat" the test) . >My advice for these teens is to run at least 3 miles a day with water only and healthy food for a 10 days and the average teen should be fine as long as there not over weight. 2 weeks should be the MAX time it takes the athletic teen to rid the toxins with running and water everyday .

3. 3 days to dilute 2 weeks to 100% get rid of that's my rule. If you got 3 days like a jobs drug test normally gives you drink 2 gallons of water a day and it will help you "beat" the test but 10 days of 2 gallons plus exercise for almost any one will clean them out except for fatties it's gonna take them a minimum of 30 days because thc bonds to fat. There fore the lower body fat percentage you are the better chances of passing a drug test you have.

the metabolites of the active compounds in marijuana will take up to 45 days to expel from the fat and other cells in your system but will be detectable in the hair that is still attached to your head that grew after usage (of any drug, even some foods...)...I have no idea what toxins you think are in pot though...have you been listening to the DEA war on drugs propaganda again?

trying to infer pot is toxic???

oh well..45 days is the safe rule of thumb.... :wave:

5. I genuinely love lamp.

6. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    I didn't mean toxins in a toxic way I meant as in the chemicals my bad , pot is not toxic is magic 😊