Teen arrested for "pissing off an officer"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by greenbliss, Jun 12, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0X1Acrty6E&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Teen Arrested For Asking Cop About Unwarranted Raids (OFFICER SUSPENDED)‬‏[/ame]

2. haha at least you kept your control i would've just been like officer what laws am i breaking? As im quite positive ik you couldn't tell me.

3. I can't be the only one to read that as "Teen Arrested for pissing on officer"

4. I read that too, disappoint

5. i like the shirt he was wearing, in the first half :p

6. Lol this is pretty funny. Dont piss the officer off brah

7. This country is awful.... :(

8. "God damn kid piss me off what the fuck god damn it!"

People like that shouldn't be allowed to be cops? What does it take to be a cop? A class and a dildo in the butt? A+ son, you passed... thats one of the finest dildo insertions we've ever seen. You'll make a fine police officer.

9. It's terrible, the abuse that goes on. That kid should not have been arrested, and the officer should be charged with illegally detaining him. If Officer Hill had been a civilian doing that, it would be kidnapping.

The kid got off pretty easy, though, compared to many of the stories in this documentary:

The Largest Street Gang in America • VideoSift: Online Video *Quality Control

The militarization of the police force, and the acoompanying mindest, is a huge problem in the United States.

10. Folloup to the original story:

http://www.kxnet.com/news/775913.asp

Officer Hill received a 5 day unpaid suspension, and had to take a remedial basic training course. :rolleyes:

Additionally, Police Chief Scott Thorsteinson maintains that even though there was no cause for the arrest, the officer's actual arrest "was made in good faith and without malice". WTF?!

11. I called the police station and bitched them out

12. Hmm well I'd be pissed too if some d-bag kid who moves his hands too much while speaking were filming me.

13. Good thing your not a cop I suppose or else you would have arrested him?

Last time I checked pissing off a cop isn't illegal.

14. I would if it were that kid with parkinsons disease on that video I just watched.

I find that pissing me off is highly illegal and a crime against the state.

15. Tell this to Internal Affairs not youtube and the world.

16. #16 Spacelee, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2021

17. Yeah? Well you're a towel.

18. That's assuming you can even file a complaint to start with. Making a complaint to a cop, about another cop, ain't always as simple as it sounds.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJvz6f3d97Y]YouTube - ‪The Largest Street Gang in America ~ 4‬‏[/ame]

19. He's trying to be funny :rolleyes:

20. yeah this is complete bullshit and the beginning of a full on POLICE STATE:mad:.

people getting arrested for no reason, no crime...just because the cop did not like what the kid said....oh i will just arrest him:eek:....FUCK THAT:!

this is one of the signs we are fucked America:(...unless we stand up against this type of shit it will only get worse.

PUFFER