Tee Hee

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Indie-Kah, Dec 15, 2014.

1. The ladies are happy.

Bigger plants in soil for 1 month, 4 days, started as 2 node clones. All between 18 and 20 inches, topped twice for uniformity.

Smaller plants in soil for 19 days, started as one node clones. All between 9 and 11 inches, topped once to bush better.

Fox Farms grow Big and Bloom Booster, 2000 watts HID (2 by 1,000 watts in closed Bigfoot reflector hoods), Solar Flare 220, 2 LED spots, 4 desert reptile bulbs. Unfertilized/treated commercial organic soil, CalMag additive with each feeding, ladybugs and MantisBe for mite control, GreenCure (sodium bicarbonate based) anti-fungal control, 2 cups of water per day, nutrients every second day.

Sorry for quality...between shaky hands and fact it was dark phase (vegging), so it was cam-and-flash, they're not great...

6 Orange Kush, 2 Catatonic Kush, 2 Dutch Treat # 5

Intend to veg until they are around 4 feet tall, or until the last week of March, whichever comes first.

View attachment 149642

2. woah dude your going to have some big ass girls lol 

wish mine looked like those haha

3. Not hard to get them to, CanandProud. I never have understood whether I am just unusually fortunate in raw materials available (soil, water quality, etcetera), or if I have some sort of instinct for doing it right, but the only issues I've ever had came from over-topping to the point plant mass got so thick no light was getting to the side buds.

Well...the only significant issues...everyone has to fight mites or fungus or other issues here and there...but my encounters with such issues have been, by all appearances, remarkably mild.

Thank you, ProGMO...I'm rather proud of them, thriving the way they are.