Teddy Bears unattractive?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MilkyLumpkinz, May 9, 2012.

1. Are teddybears/stuffed animals really that unattractive or childish?
    I mean wtf I think there awesome..laying in a bed of fake creatures
    n dancing with them when ur bored,getting high n always having someone
    to talk to..whats so bad about them? what do u ppl think? r they unattractive?
    or kiddyish cuz I was debating gettn rid of um :eek:

2. I guess don't get too many and be like obsessed with them. Psh I have a stuffed animal that I sleep with. I like the idea of dancing with them when you're bored, I'm gunna give that a try some time:p

3. A couple here and there isn't bad.
    But if there's an over abundance of them around the room I can't help but think that the person has some kind of connection issues and has a difficult time letting go of things.

I donated 95% of my stuffed animals to kids that would appreciate them a lot more than my adult ass. But there's one or two that I will keep for as long as possible haha.

4. My five year old daughter loves her stuffed animals. But when I was single, if I saw way too many plush animals on a girl's bed yeah, that meant there was something a bit immature about her. One or two is cool, hell I have a stuffed Pepe (from the Muppets) but yeah, only children have that many stuffed toys

5. If a girl has more than one or two...:bolt:

6. Haha I can imagine OP saying to a man who walks into her room...

"I'd like you to meet ALL my toys! This one here is Mr.Fluffybutt, he's my faaaavouritest toy in the whole wide world."

7. This.

If there is more than a couple GTFO before it is too late. Everyone is entitled to one or two. More than that and it starts to get a bit creepy. :confused_2:

:hide:

:cool:

8. haha damnit! u guys make me feel fukn insane I have..
    *counting* ehem..20.. =|

9. I don't see anything wrong with it.. as long as you don't think they're alive, your probably not mentally insane.

I have a few stuffed animals and I'm a guy lol. I have no reason to throw out the things my parents bought for me so long ago.

Don't feel bad; the amount of stuffed animals you have is irrelevant to how attractive you are.

But covering your bed in them is creepy I agree.

10. Lol this is just creepy. I dont know what to say.

11. When they cover a third of the bed it's gone too far.

12. ...unattractive?

I mean, I'm certainly not attracted to teddy bears. Not really down to fuck 'em or anything, so... :p

If they mean something to you, then don't get rid of them. Maybe just... put them somewhere else so as to not scare off any potential hookups. ;)

13. hmmm true..I'm splitting my teddy bears up tonight
    I'm haven a fav pile an a kind of fav pile
    half r gonna stay with me n half r goin in
    a suitcase thingy I have =]
    I'm only gonna keep um out on weekends..
    I so shoulda took a pic to show u guys all of um
    ur faces prob woulda been like WUT THE FRUIT! =O

14. thats the problem... to be honest...

15. loool what the fruit..I thought this was hilarious when I read it XD
    thank ju 4 makn me feel like a total wackjob :rolleyes:

16. I don't have any laying around my room but I've kept ones that like my grandma or dad gave me years ago. Sometimes during the holidays I'll put one out as a decoration. I used to have them on the shelf and all they did was collect dust so I packed them up.

There is a stuffed snow man at the foot of my bed that the dog sleeps with though.

17. Haha don't feel bad, but here's some tips:

Don't keep them on your bed. Stuffed animals are cute, but not when you're sleeping with them.
    Don't talk or dance with them... that's going to scare away lots of guys!

Otherwise they're fine. I find it quite cute when a girl has 1 special stuffed animal she likes, but having a bed full of stuffed animals she's too attached to is a turn off.

Anyhow, don't take offence to that. I like pokemon and digimon... that's pretty childish, but I don't care - they're fun! :hello:

If you enjoy them, just keep them in another room on a shelf.

18. People think theyre kiddish :<

I know I know! theyre so awesome...I have some stuff't dinosaurs that have been my homies since I was like 6, and a koala and a Roaring Turtle I got before my first surgery but they all stay in the garage now...cuz bitches dont think stuff't animals are hot :'(

19. wtf people really get creeped out if a girl has stuffed animals? lol, if anything it just shows innocence.

I grew up with sisters and they all loved stuffed animals. If a girl is into them then whatever.. like a guy having action figures or some other kind of collection.

20. Owning a bunch of stuffed animals after 21 is strange...

We're to the point where letting go of those memories should be easy. Sure I still have my bigass stuffed dog, but it's in the attic. I've upgraded to a body pillow.