Ted turner on oil spill.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthrnSmoke, May 25, 2010.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VxINZvf5bI"]YouTube - Oil Spill Might Be Message From God - Ted Turner[/ame]

Why is it that people have such a problem with taking responsibility over our mistakes? Does ted turner think that if the proper safety measures had been taken, and corners not cut when going about mining for this oil, god would have STILL caused this to happen? He believes in a god that would further damage his great creation, in order to teach his human pets a lesson? A "perfect" god cuts his nose to spite his face?

Ted turner has done a lot for the world, but this statement is an example of half of the problem we have to begin with.

2. does ted turner have any relevance to anything to do with the oil spill? so what if he thinks god has an influence, its not a waste of time to think about the morality of something like oil drilling or coal mining

3. Yeah your right, i kind of realized shortly after i posted it that i dont give a crap about ted turner anyway. Mostly its the idea of people using god to explain a mistake we made that pisses me off.