Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

TED Talks.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MSC412, May 29, 2012.

1. This is for all you intelectual stoners out there. Personally, I really enjoy learning while I'm high and especially when I vape with my MFLB. I really enjoy TED.com since I'm a creative thinker and so are the people giving the talks on the website. What are your favorite TED talks? Some of mine are...

Bryan Stevenson: We need to talk about an injustice | Video on TED.com

Bobby McFerrin hacks your brain with music | Video on TED.com

Check those out for sure, and I'd enjoy hearing your favorites too!

2. I love TED. Great while high or sober. This one is really great when you're really baked. It is not as much philosophical as it is interesting, but it is very interesting.

TED-Ed | How Life Begins in the Deep Ocean

3. #3 ghostonvacation, May 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2012
    Left wing propaganda bullshit to be honest. Far from intellectual in my opinion...

To each his own

4. Yes, while some of it is a bit "out there", a bunch of it is good. There are some interesting stories and scientific things in there too.

My favorite is probably the stroke woman. It's one of the highest viewed, so you shouldn't have trouble finding it.

5. I watch these almost everyday in AP Psych but usually just end up napping through them.

6. I got the app. It's raw!

7. I get the podcast. Love that stuff.