1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Techno Help

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by XxJWxX, Aug 21, 2003.

1. I'm just tryin to download some techno songs. I like the electronic kinda euro dance shit, so if you know some songs I should try out i'd appreciate the help, i'll tell you what i thought of em.

2. Are you fucking serious bro???

3. Orbital is good. I've been listening to some songs by DJ Tiesto lately.

http://www.hellven.org is a techno group that releases all of their songs on the internet. A lot of it sounds better than the mainstream shit you hear. You've probably already heard of them if you know about the tracking scene.

Check out Tricky too. Even though he's not exactly techno.

4. Some good STONER techno...

DJ Shadow (Anything really) - Stem long stem, Organ Doner, midnight in a perfect world

Aphex Twin - Hmmm, just get anything by these guys, 90% of it is a confusion of sound.

DJ Hydro - Trippin the Trance (DEFINATLY GET!), Trip to Cyberspace

DJ Mangoo - Eurodancer

Trance Trippin - Acid Trip

Fat Boy Slim - Right Here, Right Now

Hallucinogen - Goa Trance

Paul Oakenfold - Hallucinogen

Zelda - Abandon Theme (YES YES THE BEST!!!)

Nintendo - Freaky Flow

Transformers - Unicron (Techno)

I dont know if thats all the correct names to anything, cuz people are dumb and love to rename everything :D. But check some of them out.

5. Shadow is the SHIT! I love him

And Aphex Twin is actually just one man, Richard D. James. Twisted.

Also, do you like turntablism stuff? DJ Rectangle, Animal Crackers, X-Ecutioners, The Invizibl Skratch Picklz...

anyway, there is my $0.02

6. im a big fan of

crystalmethod
    deiselboy
    dj swamp
    dj starscream
    lords of acid
    dj boom boom
    and lots more

7. Infected mushroom
    Chemical brothers those two are the only ones I really listen to.....Sometimes kylie minogue

8. johnathan peters
    dj tony draper
    plasticman
    carl cox
    paul van dyke
    angel alanis
    bad boy bill....ect.....

or you could just search techno......

I know i posted numerous times on what i listen to....from dance to chill.....house, jungle industrial....anything you like...

just search damn it!! :D

Grasscity Deals Near You