techno has gone too far

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ScoTTNoFX142, Oct 27, 2009.

1. THEY SHOULD NEVER TOUCH EAZY E!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZMyviXUQQw]YouTube - Eazy E - Real Muthaphuckkin' G's (Dskotek Remix)[/ame]

2. they did hey jude too...wow

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ybpcznutkk]YouTube - Dj Zparky - Hey Jude (Techno Remix)[/ame]

3. Music Hall

The first song isn't techno; it's bassline.

The second song isn't either, it's trance.

This thread has gone too far.

4. it seems the same to me.

5. yeah.. people these days who think techno is just racket.. and don't know the difference between them

Thats like saying Rap is country 0_o lollll!

/sarcasm

I love The "electric genre" lol. some of the best music :D

6. well personally i love psytrance like GMS, dark nebula and the more ambient experimental stuff like shpongle and younger brother...i know the difference...i just put things like psytrance, trance, drum and bass, hardcore/jumpstyle under the big label of techno. So believe me i know my techno; i used to be obsessed...im just saying remixing those song is ridiculous

7. I agree with the OP. And who cares if it isnt the genre he said it was its still crap. If the artist who made the song wanted to do so they could have updated all their songs with different versions. Look at nirvana when they did their songs unplugged.

But then again a lot of people got famous by covering other peoples songs, but most of the time they didnt rape the songs like this :(

8. Oh my god who would do something like this?

9. i dont get why people like techno so much. Sounds like a bunch of computers having sex to me.

10. hahahaha

11. who gives a flying fuck. hes dead AND the government gave him AIDS.

12. beep bop beep fucking robot music who cares, no one listens to the shit anyway.

13. That is some shitty techno.

14. #14 §outhern§moke, Oct 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2009
    Music taste is subjective. It's completely immature to knock ANY style of music. For every "crappy" electronic song you show me I can show you ones that will blow your mind, if it is somewhat open that is.

15. tecno is sex to my ears...

16. i agree with that...but my knock is specific to those two songs...because they ruined good songs.

17. #17 rumandromanism, Oct 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2009
    This. Learn your genres.

But yeah, the songs suck. Nothing revolutionary in terms of sound, sampling, or software.

Some people in this thread are ignorant as hell though, wow.

18. #19 §outhern§moke, Oct 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2009
    I wasn't so much talking to you as other people in the thread bashing entire genres of music. But to play a little devil's advocate here, you'll find people who don't like hip-hop at all and will say that the songs you posted are better than the originals.

As novice as the mixing is on those songs, they are still interesting to listen to because it's that person's reinterpretation of the song. Not saying I would listen to them over and over or even download it.