Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Technique

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Catnip1953, May 25, 2016.

1. #1 Catnip1953, May 25, 2016
    Last edited: May 25, 2016
    Just got my 'green card'.

Recently bought a G Elite. I've been 'recreational' many years, and have used many devices. Breathing was very crucial with many. Draw SLOWLY to clear your carburator, for example. I learned to take long, slow, gentle tokes, while a friend who smokes cigars hits like he drags his butts, short and fast.

Is there an 'optimal' way to vape?' One long slow drag to consume as it boils? Several shorter ones to allow a little build up? It was important before to eliminate wasted smoke, to keep drawing, but such is not the case with vape. It doesn't lose anything between drags, or so I understand. I am also used to a bit more 'air flow' then the G provides. I have good lung capacity, but the resistance is a bit to get used to. It's like a standard pipe with a 3/4 plugged screen.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    Thanx.

2. Cool story!

3. [​IMG]

Did you mean... Immortal Technique?